The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I just wanted to introduce myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
My name is Caleb Wiles. I'm a student at Franklin College and work as a restaurant magician on the southside of Indianapolis, IN.

I'm mostly a card guy, but I like all kinds of magic. I also have a stage act and I am always looking for new things to add to that. My favorite magicians are Jay Sankey, Daryl, and Greg Wilson.

Besides being into magic, I'm also a professional wrestling referee. That's also a lot of fun. (You wouldn't believe the similarities between magic and wrestling. The performance, the competition, the business side of things. It's wierd.)

Those are just a few things about me. I look forward to getting involved with the site. Thanks.
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hi Caleb!

Welcome to the Café!

The wrestling thing sounds interesting. I don't know much about wrestling, but I'm sure you'll find some people on these forums to talk to about that.

It sounds like you will make a great addition to this board. I look forward to reading your posts.

Emily Belleranti Smile
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
DrDale
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DrDale
Hey Caleb
Welcome to the Café. Look forward to conversing on the boards
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi CJMagicman,

It appears you have some pretty interesting hobbies. Funny you think wrestling and magic have simularities. I say funny because I often compare magic to professional ice-skating..with pretty much the same reasons you do. Performances, business, competitions, etc. Smile

Lots of forums will interest you, as some threads discuss stage magic, while others concentrate on resturant magic. I am sure you will contribute to the post as well as ask questions of your own.

Nice to have you here and welcome! Smile
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Caleb

Welcome to the Café.

I will be looking for your contributions around the dinning room as it it appears that you have a good grounding in magic and performance.

Troppo Bob Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Caleb Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café. Since wrestling is a national sport for Turks, we may get some benefit from you I guess. For magic, you can find no better place than Café.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I just wanted to introduce myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL