The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New iPhone/iPod app: PhotoPrediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
This is my most used app. With this I am able to perform many different Mentalism effects. In fact I am working on a new routine and video. I will post shortly.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Not for me got so dammed confused with the instructions and I can just about read white text on a green background ,white on black gives me a head ache,shame but the real issue for me is the instructions,i am good with vidio not so good with written,still a cool app for those in the know.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
IPad??? Looks like I have to get this but I have an Android phone but I do have an iPad.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
emran
View Profile
New user
NYC
32 Posts

Profile of emran
Great app! I use this with a MD and I get to reveal the card in my photo album before the actual cad is turned over.
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Baguette, absolutelly yes! Smile

Magic Patrick, I'm looking forward to see it! Share it with us when you done!

Fire Starter, unfortunatelly I'm can't do it for now. I'm very busy working on a iPad version and another project, but I promise I'll make a vídeo as soon as possible!

Gordon, I can't estimate a date, but stay tunned!

Emran, thank you!!

Thank you all for your support!

All my best,

Gui
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Nice app! Just started using it. I tell them that they have been reading my mind, which I find weird. Then do a face down card spread and ask them to choose a card, since they know it already anyway. Even if they protest, I just say something like "sure you don't". Then I put the rest of the deck away - "Okay, don't let me see it and put it in your pocket. Now take my phone and open my Camera roll and look at the very last photo I took." Smile
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

Finally made a video of one of my ideas for photoprediction. It is a little choppy but I hope that you get the idea that you can use this versatile app for almost any type of prediction. I don't like hving to reach in my pocket to show a photo so this is perfect as I carry my phone everywhere. I am happy to help if you own Cataclysm to set this up. It is really easy set up and to perform. PLEASE PUT ON IPAD!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/DgRXgqPEiro

Patrick Wallace
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
228 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Best app to date for me it is
Top notch work 👍
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Great great app...I still only use the cards, but I've been telling myself for over a year now I was gonna sit down, take a bunch of photos, and upload some new routines...

What are some of you using it for? I'm interested in how you mnumonically remember the system of which button/app to press...to make it easier I'm trying to think of other things that work in twelves (months, zodiacs etc) but maybe I'm just overthinking it now lol...
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Dynamix,

See my earlier post. This is a very versatile app. I was hired to do a pagan pride day event and I took photos of a tarot deck and used that much like the normal card one. You can use it for a powerball 60 revelation, I also took a photo of me in a white shirt, then photshopped cards on the front of the shirt and revealed it that way. I have used it for Cataclysm, Mental Epic and others. It is only limited to your imagination.

If you work the bar scene take photos of the beers and spirits. The issue you need to keep in mind is to have a very simple memory jogger (clubs, hearts, spades and diamonds for example).

Good luck!
yepyep
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of yepyep
Hi - great app. Any chance to modify it for the 6 plus? The fake screens are distorted.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
228 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Great app loves it
magiclino
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magiclino
The new IOS 8 shows date and time stamp above the photos. This could ruin any presentation that mentions, "I took a picture of the selected card, last night" (or "before I came here" or "while waiting to start the show", etc.). I've emailed Guilherme through the app website about it, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Would any of you guys have suggestions on how to work around this? I am currently regretting upgrading to IOS 8.

I love this app and it's a staple of my walk-around and "impromptu" sets. Would hate to stop doing this. Any help and work-around suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
orywithaC
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of orywithaC
I agree with yepyep. The app is unusable with my iPhone 6's screenshots. Hope you update it soon, this was a killer app!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
PP new update is out! It got update for iPhone6. And a timestamp improvement. I haven't try this yet. Still waiting for the update to complete.

So excited
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Back again with my thought on PP new update. As I was very interested with the timestamp improvement. But, it's turn out the prediction stay on the last position on your Camera Roll even if it was taken last week or last month. My way around it is to open up My Photo Stream before hand. So when they tap on Photos app, it will take them straight to My Photo Stream and the prediction will sit where it's supposed to. Just a reminder, My Photo Stream use internet connection. So you better remember to check your connection first and give it around 10 seconds depending how fast your connection is before you tap Photo app.

I don't own iPhone 6. So I don't know how this new update run on the new iPhone.

One more thing on My Photo Stream method. You can actually hand your iPad (that use the same stream with your iPhone) to spectator. And let someone else do the dirty work. You'll hold nothing in your hands but the miracle is still happen. In their hand.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1327 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2015, daniltan wrote:
Back again with my thought on PP new update. As I was very interested with the timestamp improvement. But, it's turn out the prediction stay on the last position on your Camera Roll even if it was taken last week or last month. My way around it is to open up My Photo Stream before hand. So when they tap on Photos app, it will take them straight to My Photo Stream and the prediction will sit where it's supposed to. Just a reminder, My Photo Stream use internet connection. So you better remember to check your connection first and give it around 10 seconds depending how fast your connection is before you tap Photo app.

I don't own iPhone 6. So I don't know how this new update run on the new iPhone.

One more thing on My Photo Stream method. You can actually hand your iPad (that use the same stream with your iPhone) to spectator. And let someone else do the dirty work. You'll hold nothing in your hands but the miracle is still happen. In their hand.

Nice tip about using photo stream to get the picture in the right place as this is a bit of a giveaway. It seems to work perfect on my iPhone 6 Smile
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
246 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
I downloaded the long awaited update of the app and have to say, that there are 2 bugs.
1. the timestamp for 2 hours is in reality 24 hours
2. when I start the app and turn my Iphone 6 off, and I unlock my phone to perform I can see a black "square" where the sensitive coding area is for maybe a second before I can see my springboard. Would be great if you could check these things.
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
The Perceptionist
View Profile
New user
Hollywood,CA
19 Posts

Profile of The Perceptionist
THIS IS GREAT! Thanks for all the hard work! It would be great if we can get more outs now that we have more "screen estate" 😉
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
The absolute best and most used app I have. This was put away fro a time but now with the new update it is more devastating than ever and it is now back up on top of my favorites. Thanks for the update!

Patrick Wallace
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New iPhone/iPod app: PhotoPrediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL