The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ESP Cards-Woody Edition by Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Hey Café,

Max shared his brand new release via Skype with me this morning, ESP Cards-Woody Edition:
http://innovativedeceptions.com/products......edition/

He literally just released these last night and I have to say they are quite cool. As with a lot of Max's releases, the method is devious yet simple and literally "in plain sight". The photo on the website can't do the laminated finish on these justice, they look great. Max hand makes these himself, right down to the lamination and the corner cutting of the cards. As he said to me, "I want to be in complete control of the quality of the product, it's important to me and my reputation".

These are ESP symbol cards with a woodgrain finish and with the lamination they really do look like a finished wood surface. You have the six classic ESP symbols: circle, plus sign, wavy lines, square, star, and the infinity symbol. On the back side of the cards is the phrase "Which one will you choose?". Within that phrase on the back of the cards is diabolically hidden which symbol they chose. You could stare at those cards for an hour and have no clue and you will chuckle to yourself once you know what to look for. It's a very easy system to read, Max showed me what to look for and within a few minutes I was able to correctly identify all six symbols. As I told him, I'm not one who goes for methods with memorization involved because I'm busy concentrating on connecting with my spectators and having fun with the performance of an effect, so for me to be able to get this down that quickly is definitely saying something! If you are a mentalist, or looking to add some mentalism or ESP effects to your arsenal then you should check these out. Any of you who have dealt with Max knows he is a stand up guy with great customer service and everything he puts out is quality.

Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
If Woody Aragon were not so popular right now, would these cards perhaps have a different name?
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Duanebarry,

LOL Smile

I'm pretty sure the name of the cards come from the wood grain appearance, not from Woody Aragon or his current popularity.
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
They look great and priced right too.
johnboy
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of johnboy
I was in the process of ordering something from Max site and got a bit confused re checkout -To my amazement,Max telephoned me whilst I was still on his site to check I was not having problems ( I am from UK ! ) - we had a pleasant chat and he explained all about his company - Here is a man who takes great pride in his products and customer service - I will have no hesitation in dealing with him again.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Johnboy,

You have learned what all of us in the magic community who have had the pleasure to have gotten to know Max have learned. He is a super nice, stand up guy and he takes his business and service to his customers VERY seriously. I have no doubt that his soon-to-be brick & mortar magic shop will have the same level of service and care.

Hank
Hank Morfin
Hank Morfin Rocks!
johnboy
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of johnboy
Just received my set of `Woody` ESP cards and have to say I am very pleased with them !
Excellent quality and great marking to identify each symbol - well done Max !
I use them for Doug Dymonts excellent ` Bob`s the Builder ` ESP routine, and they raise that routine to another level ! ( Thanks Doug ! )
johnboy
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of johnboy
I meant ` Bobs your Uncle ` - sorry !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ESP Cards-Woody Edition by Max Krause (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL