The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I knew I had forgotten something! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mplegare
View Profile
Veteran user
Forest Grove, Oregon
310 Posts

Profile of mplegare
Since I've been on this board since... um... January...

I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Matthew, and I've been a 'hack' since I was about 12. Last year I started performing magic professionally at the rennaissance faires in the California area, and am slowly building a base of clients and fans.

Oh, and I'm full of useless trivia and anecdotes. Yeah.

Matthew
Matthew Legare aka Tobias the Adequate! - http://www.adequateblog.today.com - you know you want to.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi mplegare,

We like people like you!!!..those that are full of usless trivia and anecedotes to post in the forum "It's not Magic but.." :O)

As for the other forums you've probably discovered the ones that help your magic quest. Since you've been here for some time,it's great you decided to officially join!! Welcome!! Smile
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Matthew

This is an official welcome to the Café even though you have been involved longer than myself. I will keep an eye out for your trivia and other contributions.

Troppo Bob Smile
mplegare
View Profile
Veteran user
Forest Grove, Oregon
310 Posts

Profile of mplegare
Thanks - I'll take that as official permission to natter on and on about stuff. Oh dear. Smile
Matthew Legare aka Tobias the Adequate! - http://www.adequateblog.today.com - you know you want to.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Matthew Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard but I wonder why did you act so late for an introduction. Anyhow we are happy about your presence.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I knew I had forgotten something! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL