The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
Hello Folks,
Hopefully some will remember me. I was the other Chris that would answer the phone at Magicsmith when Magicsmith was running at full speed(Chris Smith is doing great by the way). Well I've just put up my very own Website so poke around and read my News page. Those who have seen me perform will get a kick out of the spoon story.
http://www.chrischristian.biz
feel free to email me
Cheers, Chris

Smile
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Nice site!
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
Thank you everyone who has stoped by my site to look around. Thank you for the postive feed back. Just to let you all know. There will be a few cool features on my site that you have never seen, coming in the next month. So keep checking for it.
Cheers Chris
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I like your website, Good Job on it!
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I've added a few new things to my site, such as close-up video demos. Poke around and tell me what you think!!
Cheers Chris
http://www.chrischristian.biz
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Excellent site. I love the pictures...especially with Mac King...he is one of my favorites.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Nice work! I like your site. Very well done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL