The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Clinton Detweiler (Maher Studios) Has Died.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
332 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Thank You Mark...for you keeping us in the loop and updated. Clinton will be sorely missed. Clinton, and Maher, has been two names that has been a part of my life since the early 70's...and I definitely feel the vacuum of the empty space within.

Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Metaphysician, Readings, & Mentalism
www.drdanandco.com
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
His site remains on my toolbar, too. :-(
Thanks for all you've done for us, Clinton.
Thanks for all the sharing.
Thanks for all the funny little personal notes, electronic and hard copy.
Thanks for being Clinton.
Farewell, our dear friend.

-Philip
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
The bookmark is one I am going to keep as long as the site is online. Over the years Clinton shared a wealth of information. Hopefully the family will leave it on-line and vents will continue to read his posts and become inspired...
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
I never had the good fortune to meet or correspond with Mr. Detweiler.
I am sorry for everyones great loss and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14043 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am truly shocked and saddened! My prayers are with his family. And it is consoling that with the floodgates of evil in our society being opened ( people blowing each other away with automatic weapons in public and worse) their are still some good folks, Like Clinton who spend their life-time spreading joy and magic to others. The world desperately needs many, many more like this man.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
ljlvent
View Profile
New user
iowa
95 Posts

Profile of ljlvent
I'm with all of you - Clinton's blog was the first thing I checked after email every day and I too will keep it in my bookmarks as long as the site is on line. The world does indeed need many more like Clinton Detweiler!
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
The family has updated the blog with 35 of the posts we made after Clinton's death. The last two words in that sentence are still hard to type.

-Philip
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
I never thought to post a comment to that last blog entry, I figured it was all done with that last pot about his passing.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
778 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
I learned vent through the Maher Course and met this great man at the ConVENTion in the early 2000s.

Sorry to hear of the loss and feel for the family.

I wonder how many ventriloquist owe their start to the Maher Course. I would bet it is a very high percentage.

He will be missed.
The pirate to the left is Professor Q.B.

ProfessorQB.com

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Oh, man. I've been out of the loop. I just saw this topic. I'm so saddened to hear about this.

Clinton was a wonderful man. The world is a little better place because he was here.

Rest in peace, Clinton.
Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
International Motivational Speaker & Entertainer; Helps you get ROCK-STAR RESULTS for your event!

For your gifts and free trainings, visit:
https://JoeLibbySeminars.com
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
What a sad day. As a contributor to a few of his publications, I know he was always great to work with. He was a huge booster of the art of ventriloquism, and his passing leaves a huge void in the world of vent.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
I was unaware until I saw his obituary published in The Linking Ring yesterday. I am so sad. Ventriloquism has lost so much.

R.I.P. Clinton

:(
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Clinton Detweiler (Maher Studios) Has Died.. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL