The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Notes for Extreme Burn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SPONGE KONG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of SPONGE KONG
I'm looking to find some foreign notes the same size as U.K notes for Extreme Burn, be great to find either a foreign note to fit a £10 or &20. Does anyone know of any currencies?
I've been using Lotto tickets for the last couple of years but they look grubby quickly and I would also prefer a currency converter plot.

Be very greatful for any ideas guys
bonesly
View Profile
Regular user
London
176 Posts

Profile of bonesly
I heard Iraqi notes and Zimbabwean notes are approximately the same size as £20
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Yes but you could get beheaded going to a Zimbabwayian bank asking for crisp bills.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 10:02, Al Angello wrote:
Yes but you could get beheaded going to a Zimbabwayian bank asking for crisp bills.

haha probaley so al
Stevie Tricker
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Stevie Tricker
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 02:01, bonesly wrote:

Hmmm Iraqi money turning into British money or vice versa? good luck coming up with a presentation that'll go down well with crowds in the UK, you could splash some blood on the notes for retention of vision ? Smile

But seriously, I'm in the UK and have an alternative option, I've PM'd the OP, feel free to use it if it suits your style.
SPONGE KONG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of SPONGE KONG
Just love Extreme Burn, it's a shame that the U.k notes are different sizes , I think this looks the best when performing a change of the One Dollar into a higher denomination Dollar . It's no good I'm off to the U.S !!!

Packing!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Doesn’t have to be bills to bills. You can use store coupons, lottery ticket pickers, a bank check (or cheque, if you prefer!), etc. Change any of those into cash, or into any other type of paper for that matter.

Jim
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
You could (possibly) get a mismade bill in a foreign currency and trim to fit your £20. I'm betting it would take a sharp eye to detect the trim, since the bill is already "goofy".
bonesly
View Profile
Regular user
London
176 Posts

Profile of bonesly
Quote:
On 2013-01-28 17:40, Stevie Tricker wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 02:01, bonesly wrote:

Hmmm Iraqi money turning into British money or vice versa? good luck coming up with a presentation that'll go down well with crowds in the UK, you could splash some blood on the notes for retention of vision ? Smile

But seriously, I'm in the UK and have an alternative option, I've PM'd the OP, feel free to use it if it suits your style.

Actually a lot of top UK magicians use Iraqi notes, watch the clip below from 1:09 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxQ4krsfcL8
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Notes for Extreme Burn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL