The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Rampant "marketing" in conversational hypnosis world. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea now nobody knows what is being babbled about!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pomdini
View Profile
New user
Some magical day I'll have more than
64 Posts

Profile of Pomdini
It's like listening to half a conversation. Lets hope what people imagine was said is even better than the reality. The trans-derivational search for vulgarity and obscenities can yield excellent results.
“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”-Milton Erickson
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 15:31, Pomdini wrote:
Is it bad of me to find it entertaining?

I have been coming here for years, its always this much fun - total entertainment, but I learn bits too!
the fact is it would not be the same without ALL of the main posters here, its like a family, but a bit more hardcore!
has put me off ever becoming a hypnotist though, which is the opposite of why I came here in the first place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Rampant "marketing" in conversational hypnosis world. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL