The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help with a Visual Vanish of a Quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 11:20, nonvpro wrote:
Doug, how do you go about getting into the Raven, if not already ready to go from the start?

I do have to "get ready". It's not difficult at all. I can hook up right in front of the specs. Usually when they are signing the coin.

Doug
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Though not self working, there is a basic way to change one coin into another coin(or small object), without the use of a Raven or similar device.

After the change, you can find the first object (coin that was on your left palm), just about anywhere you can imagine.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 21:00, nonvpro wrote:
I've not yet to settle on one. My main purpose of using a steel core quarter was to be able to use it in conjunction with a Trabucco Holdout.

Ok....cool. I have read all of your trick specifications, and I think that Blackout by Brian Platt will do the job. This is a SUPER clean visual vanish. Using this utility coin, you can do many effects like coins across, or just simple coins vanishing or changing hands. You can perform surrounded, too. PM me for more details if you are interested. I highly recommend it!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Whoa! No Raven?? Yowsa! Now that... Smile If I could do that in a t-shirt...any angle issues? That would easily replace my Raven!

Doug
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
The m-5 as stated above still gives a
impressive vanish also.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On 2013-01-31 09:40, Dougini wrote:
Whoa! No Raven?? Yowsa! Now that... Smile If I could do that in a t-shirt...any angle issues? That would easily replace my Raven!

Doug

You could do it in a t-shirt, and there are no angle issues. You could perform surrounded. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help with a Visual Vanish of a Quarter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL