We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone & Android. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

iPredict Pro is AVAILABLE NOW on the iPhone App Store:
http://bit.ly/iPredictProOnAppStore

It is also available on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......android

I would first like to thank my partners Randy Croucher and Hani Naguib for their incredible talents in helping me realize this vision.

iPredict Pro has been in research and development for three years, with three developers working on iOS, Android, and internet server programming.
Our goal was to give you the most advanced phone trick ever.

For those of you who have not been following the iPredict Pro story, here are a few of the effects you can do with it:

A performance where your "friend" gets credit for the magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAV9x9cpWMw

Some performances where you get credit (thanks to Bill Perkins' DIALED! routine):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuDkU_5tJkw

And a performance by Derek Johnston where his voice reveals his prediction:
http://youtu.be/I6YvcVijZS8

Imagine . . .

You want to leave your number with someone.
For example, her name is Linda . . . she's a blonde, wearing a red sweater.

"I'm going to be leaving for a vacation tomorrow. I've already recorded my 'going away' message on my voicemail."

"Before I ask you anything, please punch in my mobile number on your phone."

"Here's a list of the cities I was considering for my vacation on this napkin. Why don't you point at your favorite city."

Let's say she points at London.

"WOW, you went straight for it! Hit 'Send' on your phone and call me."

You give your phone to her, she calls your number, and rejects the call on your phone so it goes to voicemail.

Here's your voicemail:
"Hi, If you're trying to reach me this week, I'll be on vacation. I'm going to be in London, England. So, if you're the blonde with the red sweater, AND if you like my city, perhaps you should join me. Leave a message after the beep."

This is one of an infinite number of applications of iPredict Pro.

You can also have your spectators call/text a third party (psychic, friend, etc).
If they text this third party, he/she will reply with the correct prediction in a text message (this is great for loud environments where a phone call is hard to hear).

The phone call or text message looks completely real - because it IS completely real! On their OWN phone.

The call will forever leave your audience with an unbelievable story - a text will leave them with proof of it!

iPredict Pro is NOT a TOY.
It was designed for the professional magician that demands pro quality, AMAZING effect and customizability in a powerful utility that works ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, without ANY props.

★ Easy to do. Includes written/video instructions and a Training Mode.
★ Includes two preset effects (cards & numbers) so you can start performing immediately.
★ Customize iPredict Pro to use your voice messages and your custom text responses . . . the possibilities are ENDLESS!
★ Your spectators can call or text from THEIR phone!
★ You can perform anytime (no need for any props). If you have your phone, you can perform.
★ You need to have any access to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or cellular data (3G, 4G, etc.)
★ iPredict Pro uses ONE number. You can hand out this number before you begin.
★ You can choose (on the fly) if that number is YOUR mobile number or another number.
★ If you perform with YOUR number, when your specs call you, THEY will reject the call to voicemail.
★ Since iPredict Pro uses a voicemail server, you can have ALL of your spectators call you at the SAME TIME!
★ Camouflage iPredict Pro to make your phone completely examinable.
★ No voice recognition. No assistants or stooges

★ The service costs $1/month + $0.01/performance . . . you can cancel the service ANY time.
★ Your custom greetings and text messages can be created from ANY phone. You can have anyone, anywhere make custom effects for you.
★ iPredict Pro works in USA, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

Here are two other threads on the Café where other magicians discuss how they use iPredict Pro:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=275&124
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=274&12

All of us at Rostami Magic can't wait to see how you'll use iPredict Pro in your routines.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Sounds great but does this one make calls to the USA? I'm in England.

Thanks
Sean
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
I'm in Italy and the call remains in Italy. I've chosen the number and it's a number with the area code from my city! Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Sean,

You can use UK phone numbers.

I have several people that used the pre-release copy of iPredict Pro from England.

cheers,
Greg
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
318 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Simply put, if you do not have iPredict Pro, you are really missing out. I performed it multiple times at Magi-Fest this weekend and it's so clean, very customizable and packs a punch!

Get it!
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1570 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Hi Greg ... iPredict Pro looks really good ... I watched your presentation on the Penguin Lecture you did on the Android version.

As one app developer to another .. it is such a great great feeling to get an email:

"The status for the following app has changed to Processing for App Store."

Good luck with this ... your new app looks very promising and powerful!!!

- Steve
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Steve,

YES, it is the GREATEST feeling to get that email (ESPECIALLY after waiting for TWO months).

As you know iPredict Pro is out now for both iOS and Android.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's the latest list of countries that are supported by iPredict Pro:

http://www.twilio.com/help/faq/phone-num......bilities

As many of you know, iPredict Pro uses an online service called Twilio to give you your own private number for your personalized effects.

If you don't see your country on that list, new countries are being added every month.
I'll let you know as soon as new countries become available.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I wanted to share an interesting performance that I did today.

I was at a local restaurant where the owners know that I make magic apps.
They asked me to do some magic for their girl friends.

I started doing iPredict Pro . . . but in the middle of the performance one of the girls said,

"I don't want you to use one of your magic apps. Turn off your phone."

So, right after her girl friend had picked the card, I did "THE MOVE" on iPredict Pro (which is ONE touch) as I handed her my phone. I said,
"Here's my phone. Turn it off."

She turned off my phone . . . and YES the trick still worked . . . and everyone was FREAKED OUT!

That ONE touch is all it takes . . . after that, you can throw your phone into a volcano . . . the trick will still work!

I love code that runs in the cloud.

Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro is AVAILABLE NOW on iPhone & Android. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL