The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New kidshow website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Hi,

I've got a new website created for my kidshow business! Would appreciate any comments from fellow Café members on the design and content!

http://www.bernardomagicshow.com/

Thanks for your help!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Very Nice.
Colorful
Simple
Jumps out at you
Professional looking.
Well Done.
Dennis Michael
RiotStrike
View Profile
New user
I've cemented
39 Posts

Profile of RiotStrike
The artwork being entirely original is nice. The code is simple, likely made with assembly software (but it's clean, so there is no problem there).
You should incorporate a little more Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into the code besides just keywords.

It's colorful, fun, family friendly -- if I were to be looking for a magician and I saw your website, you're the children's entertainer I'd choose.
Now it's just a matter of giving yourself a stronger web presence so you can be found easier.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Thanks for taking the time to go to my website and comment! I appreciate it very much!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New kidshow website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL