We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anybody heard from weepinwil? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
I miss Willie.
You know, that zany undertaker who used to post all the morbid humor here.
His website is down and e-mails bounce back.
Does anybody have any info about him?
I hope everything is ok.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Come to think of it, he has not been here in a while. Bought some Tarot cards from him about six weeks ago, but after that. . .

I too, hope all is well!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
I enjoy and miss his humorous and insightful posts and hope all is well.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Try him through PM's!
I know,he had some health issues back a bit.
But,that was a while back! I have not talked to him,in about 4-6 weeks. Last I heard,he had a new book coming out.
Hope all is well with him!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Thanks, 'zilla
new book probably has him pretty busy.
I'll shoot him a PM.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 00:35, Marlowe wrote:
Thanks, 'zilla
new book probably has him pretty busy.
I'll shoot him a PM.

Let him know,we all are concerned,if you get hold of him!

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
"Magicians watching out for Magicians." How can one not love the Spookiae?

You guys are really something. Admiration to you.

BC
Phasmologist
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
Any news on this?

VH
The Epiphany Before Christmas: this day (12/23/13) I leave the Café for good!
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Negative. The PM that I left him is still unread, so I assume he hasn't visited the Café.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I just sent Willie,a email to a address,I had for him.
Made mention of people asking about him on'Spooky'!
Hope,it will get to him and he can respond back here!

Gary
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Guys,I had a reply back from Willie's email.
He said,he hopes to get back on line soon!
I did let him know,many here were missing him & his humor!

~G
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3513 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I am totally amazed I was missed so much. It humbles me to know you guys noticed my absence. I had some medical problems and then got busy working on a prepper blog and an e-book on prepping. Then, to occupy my time I decided to take a class on EMS. Needless to say, the instructors are not sure what to do with me. When they asked why everyone was taking the lass they got answers such as, "I am hoping to work as an EMT", "I'm trying to get some knowledge before the nursing classses begin in the fall", and etc. well, when it got to me I looked the instructor squarely in the face and with a somber expression replied, "I'm taking this class because they kicked me out of embalming school." Well, the class fell silent and the instructor asked why I was dismissed from embalming school and I told her, "They thought I was too much of a liability because I think dead girls are more fun." The instructor couldn't leave it alone and said, "Why would anyone think dead girls are more fun?" I replied, "Because they don't mind sleeping on the wet spot."

Missed all of you as well.

My old website isn't valid anymore but you can visit my blog site at weepinwillie.org.

Thank you all for your concern, it has made my week. You probably thought I'd died, it's been so long, but when I do I hope all of you are already waiting for me on the other side....

May the kiss of death linger sweetly upon your cold, pale lips!
Willie
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
LOL
I was hoping on not seeing a post from the otherside from you!
Saying something like..."Having a HELL of a time,wish you were here!" Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-02-08 16:56, Godzilla wrote:
LOL
I was hoping on not seeing a post from the otherside from you!
Saying something like..."Having a HELL of a time,wish you were here!" Smile

Me too! Good to hear from you, Willie!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Satan locked the gate when he saw him coming down Good Intention Road.

Glad you are still among the un dead.
Relieved that your sense of humor hasn't been affected!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3513 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Just got back from a wake and it was awful. The embalming looked like it was done by an amateur and whoever did it didn't use enough tint so the skin color was way too pale and no thread was used to pull the lips into a smile or at least if it was the pull was not enough. The person looked anything but natural. I didn't want to go in the first place but my wife insisted even after my logical argument of, "Why should we go to their wake, they're not coming to ours." When we walked in the door of the funeral home a table had some mints on it and people were standing around unwrapping them and putting them in their mouths. I walked up to the group and said, "What are you doing?" everyone looked puzzled, especially since they didn't know me, but one guy asked what I meant. "Never eat anything provided by the funeral home," I said, "It can't be healthy or it would be bad for business." Of course the funeral home lady was a little offended and informed me she had put those mints out today with a lot of love. We talked. I came home with my wife who said she wished we had not gone because the person looked so bad. It was a total bust and I was so discouraged I didn't even do my coin behind the cadaver's ear trick. (I used to do the card in the dead man's mouth trick but most of the funeral homes seal the lips with super glue and staple the jaws shut now a days.) Maybe at the funeral I'll get to do some graveyard magic, after all.... all funerals begin with FUN. (If any of you want an idea for graveside magic may I suggest the remote controlled recorder placed in the coffin and once the lid is closed and the casket is lowered have it yelling Help! Help! Let me out. It's worth the cost.)

see you on the other side....
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
Great to have you back among the ... er ..., you know, ... us!
The Epiphany Before Christmas: this day (12/23/13) I leave the Café for good!
RandyScott
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of RandyScott
Good to see you again weepinwil,

I've missed that unique humor you bring to the Café.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3513 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks guys.
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
No super glue, staples, or (especially) trocar for me, thank you. I would rather be wrapped and stuck in a tree and eaten by urban raccoons. Glad you are back, Willie.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anybody heard from weepinwil? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.46 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL