The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Safety by Chris Mayhew (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic By Jamie
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magic By Jamie
Safety is great linking safety pins routine with 3 phases that are visually stunning. The video quality is superb and the audio is crisp. The construction of the routine makes sense and the reactions you can get are awesome and the set up is less than a second. The price is good for what you get out of it, and for those of you who have his other material, Chris brings his A game once again. I give it a 4 out 5.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
403 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I agree. Cool routine.
And what I like about it is that you can use regular pins.
Don't have to buy backup gimmicks.

Rock
laxersaz
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of laxersaz
Well yes, the effect is great but the video quality is awful. The camera is constantly switching focus between the foreground and background so it is impossible to really see all the moves clearly. It would be much better just focusing on the hands for teaching purposes. Who started this whole "magic instruction videos have to look cool" movement anyway?

Benjamin
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
The video quality was lacking - someone didn't know how to properly focus. However all moves are visible and there shouldn’t be any problems learning the routine.

Jim
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3558 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Most importantly, this is a very very good linking pin routine and can be impromptu as far as quickly and easily making the necessary gimmick on the fly. Really excellent, and "what's the flavor of the month word", oh yeah, organic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Safety by Chris Mayhew (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL