The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause is opening his own brick & mortar shop very soon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Pretty cool. Hes going be performing there and working there to my knowledge, its in albacurke (wrong spelling)lNew Mexico. He's moving there in about a week and a half or less. He told me he's pretty excited about this. Here's more info http://innovativedeceptions.com/products......bership/
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Wow! Max, I wish you ALL the best!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Wow is right - just spoke to him by phone last week and he didn't breathe a word about this new adventure!!!

Best to you Max!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Could not be a nicer guy opening a shop. Max is a class act. I wish you all the success in the world Max, I know you will do very well.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Best of luck, max! He created some of my favorite effects including mbs and quote me!
all the best from a big fan.
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Wow!

What else can I say? Pretty amazing!
granterg
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of granterg
Max is a class act.

I had the privilege of winning his excellent effect MACAAN here on the Café.

I also had the honor in talking to him over the phone.

What a great guy!

Best of luck to you Max!

Respect, granterg
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I've known Max for a few years now, and as anyone who has ever owned one of his products or interacted with him will know, he's a class-act all the way with the utmost concern for quality and customer service. I'm sure Max will be a fantastic host and guide for all who enter his shop's doors.

Even if you're not local to the shop, Max is offering some great membership deals that rival anything offered by any other shops, whether brick & mortar or web-based. Definitely check the link at the top of this thread and read about all of the membership perks!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
judgehiker
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of judgehiker
I just signed up as a charter member for Max's Magic Shop and I plan on making every purchase I can through Max when he is up and running. His integrity, enthusiasm, knowledge and accessibility make him the kind of person I want to do business with. I wish him the best in this new and exciting venture. I urge the entire magic community to join as charter members of Max's Magic Shop to show your support for him and the success of his shop.
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Max succeeds at everything he does!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Good luck my friend!
:)
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Max is such a clever inventor. His customer service is always second to none.

I wish you the best of success in this new venture Max!

Bosco
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Max says that he will also have a performance theater at the shop itself for smaller audiences...

So what we have here is the best of all worlds - a real brick and mortar that we can all support with enthusiasm, along with an online presence and special pricing and shipping to take on the big boys - all run by a real performer and entrepreneur.

It will be fun to watch and support Max's new(est) venture Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
Best of luck to Max....one of the true "good guys" in our industry!
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
I just spoke to Max, and am glad to report that he will be opening the shop sometime next weekend.

Disclaimer – I have nothing to do with the site or shop other than being a satisfied customer.

If you haven’t checked out his charter membership, do yourself a favor and look at it
http://maxsmagicshop.com/mms-membership-info/

I have very quickly found out that in general, signing up for pre-releases carries with it some risk in the magic world, but I have no doubt whatsoever that my membership will be paid back many times over in the value I will receive with Max.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Max is an incredible creator and one of the nicest guys in the magic world. It's also exciting to see a brick and mortar opening up! Best wishes and success to you, Max!
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
How's this for customer service: I wanted to order something of which he didn't have any made. He stopped working on his move to make one and get it shipped out to me.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Pinch me please and tell me this isn't a dream! An actual brick and mortar OPENING? And by one of magic's class acts too! AAAGGHHH I miss America when I hear news like this. The Netherlands has only two magic shops in the country. And - and please my Dutch friends don't take offense, I do love the country - unlike America where you can easily find magic shops in large cities, that isn't the case here. Both shops are in tiny villages AND hours away from me. Ok, so Holland is a small country, but, it's weird to live in a city of 900,000 people (Rotterdam) and nary a magic shop in sight. My partner explained why this might be. She said that since Holland is a small country, there isn't a need for every city having the same things. I don't know if I buy that however; I am also a musician and there are music stores everywhere in this country.

Sorry to tangent but I haven't been in a magic shop for a year now and I am going crazy!!

Max, I wish you the best sir!!! Brick and mortar shops are treasures and I envy you folks that will be able to go to Max's new shop.

Namaste,
Vlad
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
That's really cool Max!

Congradulations!!!

- Steve
Oscar Zaldivar
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Oscar Zaldivar
I bought some effects from him and he is an incredible thinker!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause is opening his own brick & mortar shop very soon! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL