The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Just placed an order with roy kueppers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of jokerthehoudini
Hey everyone just Wanted to share my new purchase its roy Kueppers complete roy kueppers oxf coin set with the upgrade of the pro-gravity flipper its a walking liberty set so I'm super hype to get my stuff.

http://roykueppers.com/metal3.html

Complete OXF Package,

Comes with All Coins needed to Perform any of the Effects on The Metal 3 DVD,

Set Will Include

Custom Copper / Silver set comes with (2) Gaffed Coins and (2) Matching Regular Coins.

Shimmed Expanded Shell, Magnetic Flipper coin and Two matching Regular coins.

Expanded Shell ( Tails ) and a Copper / Silver ( Heads / Heads ). Both Gaffs and Two Regular matching coins.

I really cant wait to play with all these coins

So anybody ever got some coins from this guy?what you guys thought?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5861 Posts

Profile of motown
That's quite a set.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
659 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 00:48, motown wrote:
That's quite a set.

It is quite a set. Don't get scared if your order does not come RIGHT away, for Roy is VERY busy, because he makes custom gimmicks. Smile
Now when you open your package, you will be satisfied, because Roy made it. His quality is outstanding. Now if you DO get delayed, he has excellent customer service.
CdnAndrew
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
149 Posts

Profile of CdnAndrew
I have Roy's OxF coin set, in W.L with the pro upgrade as well. They will take a while to arrive; longer than you'll guess, but as long as they should take. They are worth the wait. I'm really happy with my set. Just be patient. One day you'll stop waiting and checking the mailbox everyday... and then they'll arrive and you'll be very pleased!

Andrew
jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of jokerthehoudini
Well he said he will email me when there ready to ship so he can get his remaing balance so no rush lol..but I'm really excited andrew mind sending some pictures? Or sharing?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Just placed an order with roy kueppers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL