The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mick Hanzlik - Supalok - Excellent service (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
Brett Thank you for your answer. Yes that was my question. After seeing your comment on here I went ahead and ordered one knowing how excellent your pads are. I am sure this lock is going to be good as well.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1293 Posts

Profile of Robb
Anyone have a supalok style lock for sale? Either original or the German one?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10628 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Robb - I suggest you grab the German one I posted as for 200 Euros it is a steal. I use for all my stage shows now.

If you get a used Supalok they will set you back from what I have seen (used) $350+
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10628 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, saysold1 wrote:
Link changed.

This is the BEST most precision lock 🔒 on the market today.

https://magic-harri.de/product_info.php?......oss.html

This one Robb
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
tommyellison
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of tommyellison
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
Robb - I suggest you grab the German one I posted as for 200 Euros it is a steal. I use for all my stage shows now.

If you get a used Supalok they will set you back from what I have seen (used) $350+

I concur with Brett. This is a well-made piece and easy to use.

Tommy
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1293 Posts

Profile of Robb
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, saysold1 wrote:
Link changed.

This is the BEST most precision lock 🔒 on the market today.

https://magic-harri.de/product_info.php?......oss.html

This one Robb

Thanks, I will go with that one... Was looking for a quick delivery though. I'll make due with the crappy Key-R-Rect for this weekend I guess. Actually, it worked fine, but it's a little odd looking.
Thaumaturge
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of Thaumaturge
Have to say, personally, I find this one a better version by a fraction! I had the original, stupidly sold it, and then a while ago had to replace it for the home psychic parties I do. When it arrived, it was spot on. Weighty, ABUS branded (which is very well known in Europe at least), and similar mechanism. So far, no problems, smooth werks, and it came with seven keys, which is a bonus, so I can stretch the demonstration between three and seven people, without sourcing extra key cuts.
Thaumaturge
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
882 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for Supa lock? I recently acquired one and can prove I own it, but it did not have the instructions. I have had people inform me and I know now how it works but would like a copy of the instruction to complete it.

Thanks!!
-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2020, Judah Vee wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for Supa lock? I recently acquired one and can prove I own it, but it did not have the instructions. I have had people inform me and I know now how it works but would like a copy of the instruction to complete it.

Thanks!!
-J-

I think I should have the instructions down in my workspace. Give me some time to look through some stuff.
Holo, Lucky Coin and more: www.gedankenkunst.com/Shop.html
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Found them, drop me a line if you still need them.
Holo, Lucky Coin and more: www.gedankenkunst.com/Shop.html
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
My recommendation for a high quality lock with 7 keys:

Lupos Supra-Schloss / Mick Hanzlik Supalok Style ⭐️

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mick Hanzlik - Supalok - Excellent service (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL