The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Palms of the Desert... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Docc released a new product called "Palms of the Desert". It is on sale for a couple of more days.

You can read one early comment on it here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&1

From the website:

You can give a pretty good cold reading, right?

You know a bit about palmistry too.

But how to you make real money selling palm readings?

Set up at a restaurant or psychic fair?

That can be a dull and often expensive path to follow.

With PALMS OF THE DESERT, you will turn any location into a cash oasis!

This is another of Docc Hilford’s ingenious routines combined with a specific market so you can go out and make money TODAY!

Almost anywhere, almost anytime.

And better yet…

PALMS OF THE DESERT explains how to know all sorts of unwritten, private information about any client.

Now, if your readings are pretty good, PALMS OF THE DESERT will make them excellent!

If your readings are already excellent, PALMS OF THE DESERT will make them unbelievable!

You’ll learn a full demonstration for any size group, from 12 to 1200 people. They’ll watch in rapt attention while you demonstrate your amazing talent.

The general effect is that you claim to be able to looks at a group of total strangers and know their exact occupations!

The second part of the manuscript explains how to apply the secret to a private sitting for one sitter. You’ll know her unwritten desires, hopes and dreams. You’ll be lead to her failures and future plans. And you’ll know about her present situation.

Best of all, the secret that feeds you all this secret information is also a stunning demonstration of palmistry.

There are no special gimmicks, no pre show work, no carbons or anything like that. Just clear, old school mentalism; routined and refined to be as good as it gets in the psychic market.

Don’t read palms?

No problem.

PALMS OF THE DESERT is applicable to any reading system; numerology, astrology, chakras, tea reading or trance mediumship can be used in place of palmistry.

For more information go to:

http://www.DoccHilfordProducts.com/palms-of-the-desert/

He has a 4 day sale going on right now where you can get this for only $19. That ends Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for your interest.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I Purchased this and Read through it and Docc has come out with another WINNER.

This is a very GOOD routine for Casual Settings or Women's Events.
It works just the same for Men but I would preference to do this for Women or Couples.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1014 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
I think anyone that's purchased from docc previously knows about this due to being battered by his email marketing. I've received the same offer email everyday for like a week.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1775 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Regardless of Docc's heavy marketing it's a very good product. I really enjoyed it and can see me using it which is a rare thing indeed.
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Walt Lees published a very similar routine using astrological signs (as has Larry Becker), but Doc has improved the flow and the ending, I think.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Someone is stirring the pot over readings in general and Docc's offering in particular here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
I guess that's almost expected with most forums. In any case, very kind of Docc to post and offer a tip or 2.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 12:24, bdekolta wrote:
Someone is stirring the pot over readings in general and Docc's offering in particular here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

I really despise people that stir the pot.

It's totally unnecessary and just creates bad vibes.

Sheesh. Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Hi,
I cannot decide between Boudoir Q&A and Palms of the Desert.
Are they complementary, in some way?
Which is the most interesting (and useful) for a numerologist?

Best,
andrea
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 17:53, antonuccio wrote:
Hi,
I cannot decide between Boudoir Q&A and Palms of the Desert.
Are they complementary, in some way?
Which is the most interesting (and useful) for a numerologist?

Best,
andrea

I enjoyed the Q&A more. As far as being a numerologist, I see no benefit of one over the other in this regard. I would simply ask yourself which do you like best, Q&A or palm reading. Numerology could be added to either by using their name or what they have written down.

Ray
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Thanks for your reply, Ray!
I think I'll take the Q&A road...

Best, andrea
snm
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of snm
Money making potential with this?
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Docc and I have come up with some tips and additions to the Palms of the Desert. What we have decided to do is this. When Docc gets back in the country we will hold a teleseminar on this product. All purchasers will be allowed to attend live. We will present the tips, discuss some ways to monetize this, and possibly even have a surprise guest or two. Then if we have time we will answer questions. A Q&A so to speak. Based on the ideas he and I have exchanged this will be an exciting addition. I'll record the call and make it available to all purchasers as an mp3 in their membership area. There will be no additional charge for the call or the mp3. But only for purchasers. The price goes up tomorrow night at midnight - I'm not sure which timezone the shopping cart is on so don't wait too long. How much does it go up? It more than doubles.

Thank you everyone for your interest - we really appreciate it.

~ Dan
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thank you, Dan and Docc!
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
130 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Just a question: does the POTD methodology work with different languages?
I live and perform in Italy, for example... may I use the system?

andrea
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Both Boudoir Q&A and Palms of the Desert are language neutral.

The difference between the two is that Boudoir Q&A is designed to generate interest in your services and gather a crowd.

Palms of the Desert is more of a set piece. Both are flexible.

I'll say this if you are looking for a cool method then Palms of the Desert may disappoint you. On the other hand if you can look at the presentation and possibilities then you will be well pleased.

Hope that helps.
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I think the Palms of the Desert is the more usefull, in that it is subject to a number of variations that make a single well put together method into several different routines. The Q and A is good, but a rather straightforward approach to a rather straightforward problem that you already know several solutions to. If you can't get both,I'd go for PoTD.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
John I think that is a good summation. That said Boudoir Q&A is more flexible that it first appears. I use it for a drawing duplication for example. Thank you for your insight.

~ Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I have yet do either for real, but I personally am more excited about "palms of the desert."

I think it looks incredibly fun and like a great routine. It seems as though the routine can be adapted to a lot of different performing situations.
I haven't got to the sales part yet, I'm sure it's great, but purely as a routine for a show, or impromptu demonstration, this is perfect.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
353 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Thank you, Docc & Dan! Looking forward to the mini Doccinar in March or whenever it is. Halfway through PoTD and I can see lots of use for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Palms of the Desert... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL