We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Add your facebook pages (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yes, Ken, you are wonderful!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Quote:
On 2013-07-13 15:52, Kondini wrote:
Fan pages hahaha hohoho Is this for real haha self indulgence comes to mind,,,,self harm could result. I love me,, I love me,, arnt I wonderful haha.

It's called self promotion Ken. Something you have never been known to shy from.
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
"He just Old Skool thou! Init!" [sic]

I'm still not convinced of the value of FaceBook as a promotion tool. I mean the likes of Ken don't do it..... But they are still as busy as any others! Nipps do you get plenty of business without being on Facebook?

My day job is all over Facebook and twitter but I know not of even 1 person who has come for assessment because of it!

Oh well I'm open to all kinds of things .....'but I won't do that' as Meatloaf once sang (or shouted depending on your thoughts about the big fella).
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Its called self BS and arrogance,,,,hahaha look at the peeps on here with their own Fan pages "Wishful Thinking hahaha how many of them have actualy worked as an ea,,,,Paddy Lock is in LA right now "Working" No fan pages or even a site worth of mention but hes doing the biz without the BS,,,,and gets booked (4th time in LA,,,hell and I thought they had stars over there,,,,fan pages and all). BS does not baffle brains.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Smile
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Well, facebook has brought me work, and work pays bills. All other BS aside that is really all that matters. Whatever anyone else might think as far as I am concerned the only opinions that matter are the audience, the booker, myself. As long as those three are all happy then I couldn't care a jot what anyone else thinks. If your facebook page brings you work to, then you are right to have one. End of story.
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Well said David.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Dosnt it depend on what depths some are prepared to go to in order to get work !!!! Self BS is just that, agreed the peeps book with their feet but to be viewed upon as having the delusion of granduer to the extent of even thinking you have fans hahaha say no more. Laugh a minet pompous idiots useing any methods they can to enhance their own beuty is like the Housewives as portrayed in the USA. In Davids case,,,you don't need it old mate for you have the ability to come through on your own ability, not BS and by this farce you belittle your own standing.
Justin Impossible
View Profile
Veteran user
Distant Land Of Shmooo
328 Posts

Profile of Justin Impossible
Justin Impossible
www.justinimpossible.com
www.facebook.com/magicianjustinimpossible

A pretty assistant is the most effective form of misdirection.
John Cox
View Profile
Elite user
Studio City, CA
494 Posts

Profile of John Cox
Please visit my blog

WILD ABOUT HARRY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Add your facebook pages (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL