The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Leather Wild Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
If anyone has access to a new Tenyo Leather Wild Wallet, please let me know.

Thanks Smile
circuitbreaker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of circuitbreaker
There is one up at an auction site.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Circutbreaker,

Are you sure it is a Leather Wild Wallet?
http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/......let.html

There is a vinyl one that comes in yellow card and blister package.
http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/......let.html

There is also ATM wallet which is leather but different.

Leather Wild Wallet is very, very hard to find. The most I have paid for a trick (so far) and it had no insert and Japanese instructions booklet no English. I have only seen one other sell here not too long ago.

I make a reproduction extension pack for people with the Vinyl wallet. It comes with repro packaging, 16 page instruction booklet, the 9 extra cards and a vinyl card holder.

stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
As you may be noticed with the leather Wild wallet link, I have start to add a "Rarity rating" on the blog.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The ATM Wallet is a hip-pocket style Himber Wallet. I have not examined one, however that's my understanding.

The leather Wild Wallet, which just came into my possession, is so far superior to the vinyl original it's amazing. And the booklet has some new routines that are quite good as well.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I bought two different leather himber wallets at magic shops but they are different than the Tenyo design.

The problem with finding something like the Leather Wild Wallet at a magic shop is the way it is made.

The Tenyo Wild Wallets (both leather and vinyl) have a clear part in the middle of the wallet and leather pockets on the left and right.

But similar sized and looking himber wallets that you can buy at magic shops have two clear parts on the left and right and a leather pocket in the middle.

This will not make sense unless you know how a himber wallet works.

So the Tenyo version is different in the configuration.

I just opened the ATM wallet for the first time. It is really soft and made in Japan.

It is different than the Wild Wallet.

This stuff is hard to explain, but the wallet gimmick works along the top and bottom of the wallet where the Wild Wallet work with the left, right and middle.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2013-01-31 11:33, stereo wrote:
As you may be noticed with the leather Wild wallet link, I have start to add a "Rarity rating" on the blog.

Stereo, that is a great feature. Great work as usual!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Leather Wild Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL