The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Need help on starting my balloon bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of jokerthehoudini
Hey everybody,ive been doing balloons for awhile but ive always been working out of my balloon plastic bag,now I'm trying to get a little more professional as you call it Smile,and I need something that's not gonna kill my pockets,so maybe a nice "tool bag" that you might recomend for me to get?
Something in the $50.00 range

I always get 260Q 100 count bags(a company I work for gives them to me when baloons are needed for the so I use those)
But I'm trying to get solids so I can organizer better also I use marvel heads,and princess and batman etc is there a way to organize these?or do I use a foam and wrap them

Thanks a lot guys enjoy

Henry
If I spelled wrong or wrote something wrong plz excuse me I'm using my ihpone
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
If you're looking to get more professional with your balloon setup, I suggest http://www.twistemup.com
TomFoolery
View Profile
New user
Gloucester
83 Posts

Profile of TomFoolery
I started using a bag made by this company.

Sorry can't find the link they were on etsy.com
TomFoolery
View Profile
New user
Gloucester
83 Posts

Profile of TomFoolery
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
I wouldn't recommend using a diaper bag for your setup. Your balloons are sure to stink.
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore, MD
639 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
$50 isn't going to buy much in the way of a balloon bag/apron made for our industry, but you can find DYI items in the tools section or at a craft store. If you utilize the shelf liner method of wrapping your balloons then almost any bag will do the job.

My first balloon bag was a diaper bag I found at Goodwill. Got several comments from the mothers Smile My attempt at organizing the balloons was to leave them in the bag they came in, but meant that I had a bit of hunting for what I wanted. It was OK when I was just using basic colors in 260's and could place hearts and stuff in the outer pockets. The hand held pump fit into the pocket made for a baby bottle.

Then I got the twistemup apron. Bye-bye diaper bag! I now use the twistemup busker bag and created a stand for it.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Baltimore, MD, USA
stevegreene
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of stevegreene
Where can you buy the twistmeup apron?
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I think Tmyers and few other carry their stuff, but the easiest way is to but it directly from them. http://www.twistemup.com
stevegreene
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of stevegreene
Do the bags include balloon strips?
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
Yes. The bags/aprons include 1-3 strips depending on which size bag you get. It should tell you how many in the description.
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore, MD
639 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
WOW :o I need to recant my previous statement. Twistemup has many options in the $50 price range. It's been years since I bought my last one and either their prices came down or my memory ain't so sharp. (that there is a rhetorical question, rhetorical I say!)
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Baltimore, MD, USA
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
This is what I use

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-......OX6Xbr5Y

Then my balloons are sorted into bundles of 20 for 260's, 10s for 160s, and 5 of each 350s. 4 shades of green, gray/clear/red, 4 shades of blue, yellow/goldenrod/orange, blush/mocha/chocolate/ivory (yes I carry ivory) Black & white balloons are in a pump pouch on my belt.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Toe joe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Toe joe
Mark how many balloons can you hold? Do you set it on a table or something when you we twisting?

Thanks
TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Need help on starting my balloon bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL