The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ariel Chen's Flower productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello, friends. I wanted to ask, if anybody knows what flowers are used in Ariel Chen's billiard/flower manipulation routine? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_eWFJjKE0
Thank you.

RJH
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
I know. Why would you like to know what flowers does she use ? Do you want to buy those flowers to use it yourself or you want to find out how is she doing it all ?
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
I want to know what those flowers are, to compare them to some I have found. Simple as that.

RJH
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Ariel makes flowers for her act. I asked her about it last night for you. She is really a nice girl so if you have questions get in touch with her. There is a new magic show on Taiwanese TV every Saturday and Ariel performs there in each episode. http://www.maplestage.com/show/%E9%81%94......5%93%A1/
not sure if I can paste Chinese script here properly
Her email is arielchen@richincreation.com
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Thank you Bojan. I will email her and ask if he sells any of her flowers, but if not, I have found another good place to buy. Thank you.

RJH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ariel Chen's Flower productions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL