The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Harry Robson- how wallet (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
947 Posts

Profile of andykean
This is brilliant
Two words - buy it
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Thanks for the detailed review! I'll buy ten.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Why on earth would anyone recommend something that can only be purchased at the Blackpool convention. So anyone that does not attend the convention cannot "buy it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOW WALLET

This is the brand new Wallet from Harry Robson. A completely new handling of the Card to Envelope inside a wallet. For the first time the spectator holds the secret in their hands! The spectator holds the wallet, the spectator opens the wallet, they remove the envelope and they remove the card. The magician remains completely Hands Off!

This is the first time a card to envelope has been done in a hip wallet, and it's design even allows for a borrowed ring to end inside the envelope, with no problems. This is the result of years of research and testing. It also features Harry's Instant Reset concept, which means it's perfect for real world workers. This is the Hands Off Wallet!

100% Leather

Everyday wallet with space for notes/bills and credit cards.

You can perform Ring to Envelope, Coin to Envelope, Signed Card to Wallet, Signed Card to Envelope, Business Card to Wallet.

Can be used from Trouser Pocket, Breast Pocket and Back Pocket.

Includes Full instructional multi camera DVD

Also comes with 10 Envelopes and 10 Special Loading Gimmicks

"This is the best wallet I have ever seen" - Iain Moran
--------------------------------------------------------------------
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I'll buy 20!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
Harry performed this for me on my UK lecture tour. I chose and signed a playing card, replaced it back in the deck. Harry pulled a hip pocket style wallet from his pocket and handed it to me. I opened the button clasp holding the wallet closed, opened the wallet, opened another button clasp in the coin pocket inside the wallet and pulled out an envelope from inside it. The envelope was complete sealed. I opened the envelope and inside was my signed card along with Harry's business card. I still have both with me.

Harry then reset in front of me in under 3 seconds and the wallet was back in his pocket.

Suffice to say I got one immediately after seeing this.

Bill
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Praise indeed!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I have this from the pre-order offer that Harry had on, and it is a very nicely made wallet, a very clever and clean handling and as far as I know is the only wallet that is a hip wallet that allows you to do the CTE effect. If you want to do Card to Envelope but don't want to carry one of the larger style wallets around then this is the wallet for you.

That being said, I still am sticking with my JOL hip wallet. I have owned most CTW out there like a lot of other Magicians, however I have always hated wallets with slides, just my personal preference. I can load my JOL wallet in a second, maybe just because I have used one for so many years now it is just second nature. So that being said, if anyone wants my wallet, brand new and unused, I have only watched the DVD once, then I would sell mine so if you can't make it to Blackpool or just want it before, PM me and I will sell it at face value.

Chris
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 05:25, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Why on earth would anyone recommend something that can only be purchased at the Blackpool convention. So anyone that does not attend the convention cannot "buy it!"

---------------------------------------------

That's funny because mine is on its way here to the United States and I was nowhere near Blackpool. I simply went to Harry's website and ordered one.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Bill's right, the website now says as he suggests. But that is relative to current stock, I'm sure Mr Robson will be making more of these if they do as well as expected. Well done RNK, the early bird catches the worm.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
845 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 09:45, tomsk192 wrote:
I'm sure Mr Robson will be making more of these if they do as well as expected.

I am currently making another batch of HOW’s for Harry Robson.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
david abel
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of david abel
I have now had this for 2 days bought on pre order. At first, as a lol wallet owner I was dubious, but having played with this I am more than happy, and is just a smooth a load as other wallets. Really powerful result for a spectator. Am glad I bought. Good instructional DVD with it too. Would recommend.
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 08:41, Christopher Williams wrote:
I have this from the pre-order offer that Harry had on, and it is a very nicely made wallet, a very clever and clean handling and as far as I know is the only wallet that is a hip wallet that allows you to do the CTE effect. If you want to do Card to Envelope but don't want to carry one of the larger style wallets around then this is the wallet for you.

That being said, I still am sticking with my JOL hip wallet. I have owned most CTW out there like a lot of other Magicians, however I have always hated wallets with slides, just my personal preference. I can load my JOL wallet in a second, maybe just because I have used one for so many years now it is just second nature. So that being said, if anyone wants my wallet, brand new and unused, I have only watched the DVD once, then I would sell mine so if you can't make it to Blackpool or just want it before, PM me and I will sell it at face value.

Chris

This looks amazing. Christopher, PM sent...I'll have this if still available.

Regards

Steph
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4560 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
How much is it? I see it's not readily available to those not in Blackpool. This looks very good.
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
I was also going to ask how much it is.

The marketing blurb says, "It also features Harry's Instant Reset concept..." Does that mean this wallet effectively replaces Harry's Instant Reset MK2?

Rich
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
947 Posts

Profile of andykean
Sorry I should have explained it arrived in New Zealand after being bought on pre sell
I have a range of wallets this is the same loading system as the anything to wallet (card side)
However it just looks like a normal everyday bill fold wallet and is so simple to reset and easy to load.
Cheers
Andy
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
Hi Guys,
We've had some good news regrading the second shipment of wallets and they look to be arriving, just before the Blackpool Convention which means the stock we have can be put back on sale...and it will be sold at the cheaper price of £50 plus a small P&P fee. To answer another question: the HOW wallet is an improvement on the Instant Reset MK2, in that the spectator can hold the wallet and remove the envelope etc, the MK2 will still be available for those people that prefer a Breast-style Wallet instead of the hip-style HOW wallet. Please bear in mind the HOW wallet can be used in the breast pocket also, it is simply smaller than the MK2. Any more questions please ask!

Thank you

Taste Of Magic Productions
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Thank you for the info. That's this year's birthday present sorted! Now to tell my wife...

Rich
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4224 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And I got mine today in Germany... Very happy with it although I am planing to use it for something quite different. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
Me too Jan.
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
Feel free to let us know about any new handlings guys...might be useful for future versions...Harry is constantly trying to get things better, so feel free to private message or post here!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Harry Robson- how wallet (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL