The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Don Driver's DVD: Building a Tip, Getting an Edge (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike bonfield
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of mike bonfield
I am Trying to get a Dvd by Don Driver

Don Driver's DVD: Building a Tip, Getting an Edge

I am in England

Mike
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
It is available as a download....talk to Don and let us know how you get on.

Danny
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
220 Posts

Profile of bropaul
...and, don't give up! I bought one from Don years ago and it is one of the fastest crowd building bits on the market. It works every time, everywhere. You are going love it!
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I sold the rights to all my DVD's years ago.You can buy them here http://www.lybrary.com/don-driver-m-78510.html

Later,Don
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1707 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
I can also verify Dons crowd building tip works-I used it at Markets & festivals for a few years
to great success...and now use a combination of that & my own ideas picked up through thousands of perfromances..
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4296 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Sorry to beat a dead horse , just got this download at lybrary. The 3 or so live examples of this are amazing. Don't have to yell too much at all, just you and some bills . I have yet to have my first street performance, planning this weekend. This should really do the trick in respects to building that first crowd.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1722 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I've seen Ward Hall do this, and it works.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
quietriot
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of quietriot
You can't beat Don Driver's building a tip.

For those who don't know me, it has been a while since I was here, and they nuked my user. I am David Wertman, Bro David, Doctor Cognos, and have had lung cancer for 8 years. It has slowed me up a bit, but not my mind. I still get chemo every three weeks, but I am still here.

Don't stuff is top notch, good, built on many years of experience.

Hello to all. I am back. I am training another cancer patient so we are going to hit the streets together this spring. Meantime, nice to be back.

David
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
David,
So nice to see you back.Keep up the fight as I know you will. Have a very merry Christmas to you and your family...

All the best to you...
Don
quietriot
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of quietriot
Great to see you again Don! I still have some Svengalis, that I expect to pitch this summer.

All the best to you too Don!

David
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
David, good luck and Merry Christmas.

What about the Jam Auction? Very tempted to get that and Building a Tip. What do you think?
Jas
The Friendly Con
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Jletranger,
The "Jam Auction" is the best of any of my DVD's.Maybe because I'm not part of the pitch.You won't believe how Jack Nyberg can take total control of a crowd (tip) of people.Lots of lessions to study and learn on this DVD.

Don
jletranger
View Profile
New user
Carrboro, NC
6 Posts

Profile of jletranger
Thanks, Don!
Jas
The Friendly Con
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Don Driver's DVD: Building a Tip, Getting an Edge (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL