The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SBCLC442
View Profile
New user
West Virginia
16 Posts

Profile of SBCLC442
I thought I would go ahead and introduce myslef here at the Café. First off I would like to say that I think this place is amazing and I'm glad I joined. 2nd off here is a little bit of info about me - I've been into magic for about 1 year (oh, btw I'm 16) after a long hiatus from magic since I was a wee-little one. My favorite magicians are definetely Lennart Green And Darwin Ortiz. Im just amazed by what they can do with a deck of playing cards. I think that's just enough for now....you'll get to know more as time passes......
DrDale
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DrDale
Let me be the first to say welcome here and back to magic
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There Smile Smile Smile
Let me the first staff welcoming you. I have many students at your age and even younger so I know the potential of your age. You will learn a lot here if you ask. Please enjoy a cup of Turkish Coffee with milk on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi SBC (Hope you don't mind the informal greeting of your name) Smile

I have no doubt you'll enjoy visiting the Café. Lots of friendly people here to answer your questions and offer advice.

So grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and be prepared for lots of reading!! It's a bit overwhelming at first..so many post..but after a few times it gets easier. There is a wealth of information here.

Glad you decided to join and Welcome! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL