The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » My best self working effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I wrote a mentalism ebook that contains my best self working effects. There is a lot of card effects in it. Here is some of the material from Inspired:

1) Turbo THree Way Prediction -- a spectator thinks of a number, a playing card and a name. All are mentally thought of ( a real deck is not used to choose the card). The performer is 100% accurate

2)Lottery ACAAN--a completely hands off ACAAN where it all happens in the spectator's hands. Regular deck of cards used.

3) Insprired by Staniforth--much was written about this effect in the Penny. Lets say you are out at a resturuant with a group of friends. You write a prediction. You then select a passerby and influence him to choose any mentally selected card. You are correct. Controversial but it works and you will be remembered

4) Trade Roles---have a spectator use his own power to tap the back of a few cards and the spectator correctly identifes the cards he picks

There are many other effects (a book test, an effect using imaginary coins, etc). The ebook is extremely limited and sales have been strong. It is priced to keep out of the hands of the merely curious. There are many reviews under the Penny on the thread Price for Effect. So far, every review has been great--and these are from paying customers. If you are interested or have questions, please pm me.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » My best self working effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL