The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Psychic Grid by Paul McCaig. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1114 Posts

Profile of caigy
The Psychic Grid will be available to order from the The Grismer Lock.com as of w/c 18th February:

The Magic Square has fascinated me since childhood and was always a staple part of the Comedy Magic duo, ‘Ziggy Cooper & Co, which I was proud to be part of during the 1990’s, partnered by my very good friend, the late, great, Gordon Williams (Les Miserable).

Although we normally enjoyed great reactions from our Magic Square routine, with a 'Caricature Prediction' finale, there was always the fear of encountering a sudden attack of ‘mind-blank’, or the risk of the stage lighting reflecting off the dry-wipe board, or A3 pad, weakening the visual impact upon the audience… Thus, the old adage, ‘necessity is the mother of invention’, kicked-in and the basic ideas behind the ‘Psychic Grid’ were formed.

Due to fact that the origins of the Magic Square can be traced back almost 700yrs BC. it is almost impossible to credit all the mathematicians, scholars and entertainers who have contributed to the numerous variations published or unearthed but the methodology behind the formula of the ‘Psychic Grid’ certainly contains traces of DNA from the Lo Shu square, from the first century AD and Albrecht Dürer's magic square of 1514.

However, full credit for piquing my interest in utilising the Magic Square for psychological entertainment, or private readings, over the last twenty five years or so, has to go to, Roy Johnson, Les Johnson (no relation), Harry Lorayne, Docc Hilford, Doug Dyment, Chuck Hickok, Mark Farrar, Charles Gauci and John Archer, to name but a few.

By designing, producing and releasing the ‘Psychic Grid’, I am not looking to re-invent the wheel but to provide a 100% reliable and practical utility tool, which will hopefully encourage performers and private readers to re-consider how powerful the Magic Square really is.

In its cabaret/stage format, the ‘Psychic Grid’ is a specially designed, hand-crafted, 44cm x 32cm, 16 cell grid, 4 x 4 Magic-Square, printed in brown with a non-reflective surface onto a top quality fibre-board, beautifully finished with a protective, waxed, American Oak surround.

The reverse side comes as a non-reflective dry-wipe board as standard, ideal cover for any type of prediction, including our 'Caricature Prediction' finale, drawing duplication etc but by special request can be produced as a 25 cell grid, 5 x 5 Magic-square, ideal for performing Docc Hilford’s terrific ‘Window of Your Future’ routine

All of this culminates in a beautiful utility prop, which any performer would be proud to own but the real unique feature lies in the simple to follow crib, which is cleverly disguised in the mathematical formulae border design…no need for super human memory recall…no more hard to decipher crib stuck to your magic marker or notepad…no more embarrassing mind-blank or confusion…all is self contained and in plain sight.

In its most elementary form, the performer can at a glance, easily determine the correct number for the correct square but with a basic grasp of mathematics can also populate the grid with no discernible pattern, or unusual discrepancy between the number values, time and time again.

The Psychic Grid comes complete with an A4 illustrated instruction booklet, a stencil and gimmicks to include the humorous but very strong ' Caricature Prediction' finale, should you wish. All contained in a plush velveteen draw-string bag.

A smaller A5 version is also available by special request.

For the close-up performer, or for use as part of a Numerology/Psychic Reading, we also produce packs of a single-sided, 16 cell grid version, printed on quality card-stock, utilising the same principle. These are not a dry-wipe option but a permanent alternative, which can be purchased by, or given to the client, as a momento of the experience. Please contact us for further information.

As all of our products are individually hand-crafted to order, please allow up to seven days from order to despatch. Thank you.
http://www.thegrismerlock.com/psychic-gr......311.html

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
I can only concur with Paul about 'The Psychic Grid'. It's a really superb piece of work, quite unique, and the quality highlights Paul's passion for the magic square. It will provide a worry-free, self-contained, baffling and commercial effect for you and, a piece of apparatus that you will be proud to own, and which, should provide you with a lifetime of use. Highly recommended to anyone with the slightest interest in performing the magic square. You will also not be disappointed with the price for such a quality item.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3056 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I had the pleasure to put my hands on this beauty few weeks ago, and I immediately felt in love with that! I have a small size board ( but soon I will get the stage on too) and works like charme! A classy props as all the products from Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Psychic Grid by Paul McCaig. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL