The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » A New Direction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
There's an old saying about not being a prophet in one's own land. If you had to reboot your career from the ground-up how would you go about doing exactly that? What's your most major source of inspiration for performing magic(k)? Do people need to re-invent themselves or is it a matter of reframing a lot of little things over a long period of time? CAN you turn into that prophet in your own land? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Dale,

I've only ever HALF understood that saying, lol. Smile

As for me personally, I'm constantly striving to re-invent myself...it's a healthy, positive thing to do.

Relative to rebooting one's career, I'd take everything I know *NOW* and start building again from the ground up, wipe the slate clean, re-create myself anew, rebrand & re-purpose everything I've done up to that point, get focused and set out in a new direction.

I've never wanted to be a prophet, but if I did, I think I'd start "close to home."

Q: Can you?

A: Absolutely! Why not?

JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » A New Direction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL