The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Weird prop boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed Solomon
View Profile
New user
Ed Solomon
70 Posts

Profile of Ed Solomon
In the DeNomolos collection there are arcane boxes.
Many can bee seen on the Dragonskull site.
A PM from the curious and I'll share pix.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Great site. I really enjoyed the article on modelling with epoxy putty. Props to your props, they look great. I''ve been playing around with fimo, clay and liquid latex, but have a ways to go before I'll be creating anything like what you''ve been making.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Ed Solomon
View Profile
New user
Ed Solomon
70 Posts

Profile of Ed Solomon
Can't seem to get PM messages though I know they are here somewhere.
Email address is at the bottom of the LR column. Try that way if you néed .to contact me.
Prop building can be rewarding if you spend a little time.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 19:26, Ed Solomon wrote:
Can't seem to get PM messages though I know they are here somewhere.
Email address is at the bottom of the LR column. Try that way if you néed .to contact me.
Prop building can be rewarding if you spend a little time.

I've sent you a test PM.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
I'm very grateful for the stuff you put on Dragonskull and have used some of the ideas and principles. Our small magic club is orientated round cards and bizarre has very much been the poor sister but the occasional bit of story telling with a nicely crafted bit of kit is getting a warmer reception. Many thanks
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Mr. Solomon, thank you so much. I have an overabundance of boxes with which I intend to do something as well, so your work has inspired me.
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Ed Solomon is one of the most inspiring individuals around! He is a brilliant and generous soul, and his book "Grandfather Stories" is absolutely brain food! The stories in this book are so touching and inspiring! You could write an entire show from this single book. Add a few of his columns from the Linking Ring and you have even more amazing material. Ed Solomon always leaves me enchanted and bedazzled!

Please send me the pix from the Dragonskull site, Ed: am@magicmorningstar.com
Best,
Autumn
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
tom crecelius
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of tom crecelius
Autumn Morning Star is absolutely correct, Ed Solomon is a treasure. Autumn is pretty dern good too. As she once told me: "Everyone is doing storytelling, they just do not realize it." Great resources, these two..... Smile
Tom
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2278 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Heather V, you have made a wise decision, as has autumn in recognizing the treasures and knowledge Ed so freely shares.

He is a master stoty teller and a trusted friend and confidant.

I go to him as a trustedsource for magic advice and answers I seek.

He has never failed me.

Kptah
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Thank you for the kind words, Tom Crecelius! Kotah, you are also a master storyteller! There is some true talent (and good people) to be found here on The Café!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Hi Ed,
Its good to see you here. I am sure we will all benefit from your vast knowledge.
All the very best
Roni
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Weird prop boxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL