The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » NYCM DVDs...Index? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Anyone know if there is an index for all the NYCM DVD's? A single matrix or index that lists all the affects and which DVD Vol they are on?

caL
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
That would really be helpful. I'm interested also.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Hey, Cal, I think Doc Rubinstein AND Poof Daddy supplied lists recently
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I also pm'd the list to you Calvin.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Thx guys,

that was not exactly what I was looking for. I should have been more clear.

For example, If I were looking for all the "transposition routines", is there a resource that would show all the DVD's and chapters that list only such routines? Like a spreadsheet with cells and a drop down menu that you could click on to filter out all that other information?

I do somthing similar with some of the routines I have created. I created a spreadsheet that has columns for number of coins needed, types of gaffs needed, if it is a table top routine or stand up routine, length of time of routine, angle sensivity of sleights used, etc....

It serves as a quick look up XLS file if I need to quickly look up just some walkaround routines. Or maybe I have access to a table so I want to go through all the table top routines, etc.....

caL
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Hey Cal,

How are you coming on the Neighbors project? I assumed that was what you were talking about here also. The Table of Contents is great, but you can get that from the back of the DVDs.

Alan
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Yup.

My progress is slooooooow. He has soon many publications.

I don't have the complete listing yet either. Completing David's will actually help me in many ways.

Cal
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I would love to have some sort of cross reference available, but I would have no idea how to do it. But if you look at the breamdown on the volumes, you can get pretty much what you need. For anything else, ask me.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Just reread this post. If you want to know where to find coins across, for xample, just read the list of each volume. same for coins through table, etc. For transpostiions, just look for titles with transposition in the title. FOr years,I have posted in which volumes you can find certain plots, you can also reference that with the Café search engine. Best, Mike
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » NYCM DVDs...Index? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL