The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Reflections book test in the tricks for sale forum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyM
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of RandyM
For anyone interested I put up a brand new Reflections book test in the "Trick/effects for sale forum.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
What's a book test?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
221 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Quote:
On 2013-02-07 04:21, parmenion wrote:
What's a book test?


If you are interested in knowing what a book test is parmenion , may I suggest you purchase Area before it's too late. I can understand you not knowing what a book test is if you do not own this already...

Although... I would like to think your well versed...
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Quote:
On 2013-02-07 04:21, parmenion wrote:
What's a book test?


I believe it's where you hand out a book of useless information and a test sheet. You hand both out to audience members and give them about 40 min to go through the book and find the answers to the questions on the test sheet. I've never done it but I hear its great as it gets the whole audience involved.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Crowslide
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Crowslide
I'm pretty sure this is a review and discussion section of the Café.. not an announcements section.

Just saying..
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2013-02-07 10:38, Darren James wrote:
I believe it's where you hand out a book of useless information and a test sheet. You hand both out to audience members and give them about 40 min to go through the book and find the answers to the questions on the test sheet. I've never done it but I hear its great as it gets the whole audience involved.

Darren


Thanks Darren!
Wow, it looks pretty boring, likes school things, but in the same time you can have almost a whole show only with this stuff!
Maybe I'll take the plunge, I'm sure it's possible to extend to 1h this "book test"
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2013-02-08 04:13, parmenion wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-07 10:38, Darren James wrote:
I believe it's where you hand out a book of useless information and a test sheet. You hand both out to audience members and give them about 40 min to go through the book and find the answers to the questions on the test sheet. I've never done it but I hear its great as it gets the whole audience involved.

Darren


Thanks Darren!
Wow, it looks pretty boring, likes school things, but in the same time you can have almost a whole show only with this stuff!
Maybe I'll take the plunge, I'm sure it's possible to extend to 1h this "book test"


Can it be done close up? If yes then I'm in.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Yes, it can be done close up but does require proper management skills. As for making it a 1 hour presentation, I can definitely see that being possible, you would just have to come up with a good presentation. The only thing is that DB hasn't performed it yet so I think that's why is hasn't really taken off.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Reflections book test in the tricks for sale forum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL