The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Axel Hecklau, One:Twist - Two: Fusion (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Just saw this Demo from Axel on Youtube. Looks Awesome IMO.
The first T+R Card that really looks like the Real Thing.

Here is the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzK3rk3p......embedded
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
It does look good.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Looks indeed very nice.
And clever from Axel too: you will need a lot of refills (I think...) Smile
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Nice but very expensive and you need refills. 92 Euro for the effect which comes with a booklet, a DVD and the cards for 23 performances of One Twist, 4 Hypper and 18 Two: Fusion. Refills are 20 Euro for 27 performances.I no like Mr. Hecklau's effects and thinking. I would like to hear some thoughts about these effects.

ONE:Twist / TWO:Fusion Set
ONE:Twist

Tear a single card in two. Twist one half and restore it.

This is a great way to freeze a restoration effect in time.

Of course the card is signed and examinable.

TWO:Fusion

Tear a King and a Queen in two and fuse half King, half Queen together.

Create an impossible everlasting memory for a happy couple.

Maybe this is the perfect version of the Doc Eason Anniversary Walz plot.

Bonus:

HYPER:Twist

create an impossible Object just by folding and tearing a card - A Hypercard.

In this version the Hypercard still stays impossible even if the spectator already knows a Hypercard ;-)

You get a detailed discription in a booklet (printed in English / German and as a PDF file in French and Spanish) and on DVD (English / German)

The required playing cards for 23 ONE:Twist performances, 4 HYPER:Twist performances and 18 TWO:Fusion performances

Two card stands

A plastic card wallet

A special gimmick for the preparation process

A certificate with the performance rights for live- and online-performances (TV rights on request)
Excerpt of the introduction of the booklet

Thoughts about the effect:

There have been, in the past, numerous published versions of the torn and restored playing card. I was always fascinated by this effect but never found a version which leaves the spectator with an everlasting impression. At the end, you are only left with a signed, folded card on the table, without any emotional content, which will be rapidly disregarded.
The probable reason is that a playing card has no particular value, either financial, ideal nor emotional.
The only version I know of, where the card is worth a lot is the torn baseball card (Tom Assunder) from Chris Kenner which was performed by David Copperfield in his TV Special in 1993. But even in this version there is no real reason to tear the card. It is a general problem: to justify destroying something just to demonstrate that you have the ability to restore it. With ONE:Twist and TWO:Fusion* you do not have this problem. It is necessary to rip the cards apart as you want to restore them together in a different form. You must justify nonetheless the action.

Also, the technical aspects of the tricks were very often afflicted with problems. Difficulties with angles, lots of unmotivated moves or the card cannot be signed or examined at the end etc. The necessary compromises were too much for me.
Information on shipping costs / delivery time

The shipping costs are calculated according to weight of the total shipment and of course the destination country,
You will see the correct calculated shipping costs displayed in the shopping cart and the final order overview.

I ship usually 1x per week, since I'm primarily a working professional magician and not a magic dealer. I hope you understand that.

The shipments within Germany I send by registered mail (up to 2 kg) or DHL (2 kg)

I ship internationally as an enrollment letter (up to 2x2 kg - which is the fastest). If the total weight of your shipment is between 2kg and 4kg I split the order in two parts. From 4kg this no longer makes sense and I send it as a DHL package.
Unfortunately, the running times of international packages (more than 4kg) are about 14 days.

Once your shipment is in the mail, you will receive a tracking No. and a link where you can "approximately" track your shipment. Unfortunately, the German Post is not that exact and up to date as UPS.

Customers who bought this product also purchased.Refill Hyper:Twist Joker Phoenix
20,00EUR / 1 Stück

incl. 19% Tax plus 4,76EUR German Post / DHL-shipping costs

Refill Hyper:Twist Joker Phoenix

Item number: Z 360
Weight: 0,10kg

for 27 HYPER:Twist performances

Type: Joker Phoenix
Refill ONE:Twist Joker Phoenix
20,00EUR / 1 Stück

order now Wishlist to product .Refill ONE:Twist Joker Phoenix

Item number: Z 310

for 27 performances

Type: Joker Phoenix
Refill ONE:Twist Queen of Diamonds
20,00EUR / 1 Stück

order now Wishlist to product .Refill ONE:Twist Queen of Diamonds

Item number: Z 330

Queen of Diamonds 27 performances
Refill ONE:Twist Queen of Spades
20,00EUR / 1 Stück

order now Wishlist to product .Refill ONE:Twist Queen of Spades

Item number: Z 340

Queen of Spades 27 performances
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
So how much American?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
92 Euro is about $122.00. For clarification, I intended to say I do like...not I no like.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks good for a cut in and out demo. I would like to see a no cut demo. Seems a lot of money for a gimmick card that you need refills. The card looks like Paul Harris deck that twists ( I cant think of the name ) A card comes with that effect that's the same way.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I think this is the same effect. here is a unedited demo, looks really fantastic IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQq6xNpjD3A
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Just watched it and it does look good,shame its not on normal bikes though. Looking forward to seeing this live at Blackpool. Axel always releases stuff that has been thoroughly worked on.
The version where the king and queen join together with both signatures on is an amazing souvenir especially for weddings, aniversarys etc.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I imagine one proficient in splitting could make their own refills. Although, at that price, I'd expect it to come with enough refills that one would never need to buy more.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
I like Axel's philosofy. Superior quality effects, great magic, and at a price where only serious magicians will buy his effects. rather sell less effects but to people who are serious and will practice and be proffessional with the effects. yes its expensive, but so far all Axel Hecklau's effects has been real workers (wonders). Looking forward to see this at Blackpool.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Things are only expensive if they sit in a draw not being used. I have Axels just a cup, spoon a round news flash and colacap all of which get used on a regular basis he is probably the only magician who's products I have bought and use everything. His instructions are always first rate as are the props. When you buy his effects they are always complete with everything you need. He also replies to any emails promptly. I agree they seem expensive at the time but for me they are worth every penny. I hope this new effect is the same.
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
I've seen both effects several times live a while ago and I had not a single idea how it worked. Axel really took the time, thought of every detail and developed two very clever routines!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 13:41, parkrocker wrote:
I've seen both effects several times live a while ago and I had not a single idea how it worked. Axel really took the time, thought of every detail and developed two very clever routines!

While I'm not surprised it is nice to hear.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Can the spectators sign the cards or does the magician just write the spectators' names for them?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
On the trailer he says spec sogns the card
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-02-10 01:53, rowland wrote:
On the trailer he says spec sogns the card

Just had a reply from Axel, the performer has to write the names on the cards.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2013-02-09 13:41, parkrocker wrote:

Seconded. Axel is a true worker and I love his material!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
The only thing that puts me off is the fact the cards are Phoenix , and the refills aren't cheap if you perform this quite a lot , on the other hand if it gets great reactions then the price might not be a problem
Axel Hecklau
View Profile
Regular user
Berlin / Germany
116 Posts

Profile of Axel Hecklau
Hey you are way to fast for me ;-3

I just emaild my customers with my new release of ONE:Twist and TWO:Fusion and a second later it´s on the Café - WOW.

I am very happy to present my versions of the T&R card and hope you´ll like it.

In the next few days I will also upload an uncut - close-up - slow motion video so you can convince yourself about the simplicity and practicability of the effects.

As allways I deliver not a single cool move but a full routine inclusive setup and clean up. So you can really perform it.

If you have any question I would be happy to answer.

Best wishes

Axel Hecklau
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Axel Hecklau, One:Twist - Two: Fusion (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL