The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Antique Doctors Bag Apothecary Medicine Medical Vials In Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 00:58, Autumn Morning Star wrote:
Yeah, I just got something really cool on ebay and I was going to post a link here, but I thought that I would have a ton of people bidding against me. Got it for cheap.

Godzilla's and my point, exactly! Thank You, Autumn!

Jorey
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
In my opinion this days it is getting harder and harder to get something really cheap on Ebay. There is always someone who knows the real worth of the good and bids against you or Sellers bidding with a second account the price to where they want.

The real good catches I am doing are regularly on flea markets.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
The ebay 'culture' seems to have become a bit shady compared to the old days. How many times have you bid on an item and in the last minute or less several bids some in, one of which trumps yours? It makes you wonder if there are professional ebay resellers. Indeed, finding unique items for a reasonable price, let alone a bargain, is getting harder and harder. (I miss the flea markets in the UK.)

I missed the postman today when he tried to deliver a package, which I presume was the bag. I'll post some pictures when I get it set up with some other props. Remember, the offer of loaning it out still stands (stipulation withstanding).

P.S. Have any of you seen Murder Aforethought? Now, think a darker version!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Antique Doctors Bag Apothecary Medicine Medical Vials In Case (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL