We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo like trick by sawa 'air mail' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
I found this site called tricksuppy.com which somehow had a new x-ray file that I ordered. They also have eight remaining 'airmail' by dr sawa. The trick is only 25$, I ordered one and have yet to see it. I could not find it anywhere online so I am assuming that it is not a common rabbit co trick. All of there items seem hard to find. I just thought that some fellow tenyo fans would like to take a look.
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
I meant tricksupply.com
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Great find William!!......thank you for sharing....unfortunatelly they don't ship to Chile....do you have any email to contact this guys?....I didn't find any in their website...thank you. 
peterger
View Profile
New user
Belgium
91 Posts

Profile of peterger
It seems somebody reading this forum bought everything already, nothing left enymore...
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
I am surprised at how much tenyo I have been finding at online stores. Yesterday I found a prison box at a canadian costume and magic store for 32$ new. I was looking at a lot of stores for mikame's dream tunnel. Which I did find a store in california that still has some for 13$ if anyone is interested.
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
Tricksupply.com also has a new twister pencil trick too, 4 of them for 80$ each.
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
sales@tricksupply.com is the email address.
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 08:38, peterger wrote:
It seems somebody reading this forum bought everything already, nothing left enymore...

That seems to happen a lot here.
William Ogura
View Profile
New user
minnesota
28 Posts

Profile of William Ogura
Yeah, I find it kind of annoying that collector's do that. I thought that 8 people could find some enjoyment in a rare trick for a fair price and instead a single person will profit a lot. I suppose that is just reality but I sometimes wish that people would share a little.
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 09:32, William Ogura wrote:
Yeah, I find it kind of annoying that collector's do that. I thought that 8 people could find some enjoyment in a rare trick for a fair price and instead a single person will profit a lot. I suppose that is just reality but I sometimes wish that people would share a little.

Hi William- this was a great idea, but probably turned out to be a lesson for us all. Maybe next time the best thing to do would be to post that you came across one and let people PM for more information. Unfortunately, this has happened too many times on here where one greedy person takes all.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Yes it happens every time and most of us have a good idea who it is that does it by now. I have always said if you find a good deal and want to share it don't say it out loud on this forum or everyone will gone in minutes. I have also heard some bad things said about tricksupply.com not ever sending orders or answering emails after being paid as well but haven't experienced it personally.
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
533 Posts

Profile of pierredan
I was able to get one early this morning and I think there were a few left. Thank you William.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Does anyone remember someone who made the comment recently say no longer than 3 to 6 month ago that tricksupply.com didn't send and order and or not replied to email other than my earlier post above? I tried to find the post with that statement but cannot find it. I would like to retract that comment if I am wrong or confirm it if it is right. Is there someplace with a similar name I could be confusing it with? Sorry if I am in fact wrong. I did a search nothing came up so either I am wrong or the post was removed. Anyone know who it was or what post I am thinking about?
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
Perhaps you are thinking of this post regarding eTrickshop.com?
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=258
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
You are absolutely right! I am wrong as can be. I want to say I am sorry to tricksupply.com and will ask Brooks to remove these posts now thank you. How I got that so wrong I don't know that is not like me. Thank you xl18
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Very kind of you William, thanks.
But indeen never reveal these shops in public ... better to e-mail people you know who might be interested or announce you found a site/shop and ask people to contact you is what I've learned the last couple of years.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
ChasVH
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Travel ring is a great effect, I got it a number of years ago and love it. Don't know much about the other two. though I have been eyeing PSYchip on the MagicGadget website http://www.themagicgadgetsite.com that carries Tenyo and Trick co. effects.

Charlie
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I would like to say after confusing tricksupply.com with the other place that really was the one that has questionable practice I checked out tricksupply's shop and it looks really good! Tons of Tenyo and a bunch of other great stuff. Those that haven't been I would highly suggest going there to get some good deals and some hard to find items. I will be placing an order there soon. Thanks William for pointing this place out.

Richard
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
355 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Gee, that's funny... They're not showing any stock Wild Washer or Travering.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo like trick by sawa 'air mail' (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL