The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » Effects Frozen in Time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Tubular sounds cool. So two bills link?
Elputty
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
114 Posts

Profile of Elputty
Actually now that I think about it, there is a bunch of stuff from the TA Set that fits the bill:

- the Big Tiny (a personalized unshuffled as Diamond Jim mentioned earlier)
- Lubor's Lens
- The Weirdling (a business card gets mismade)
- Unstable Label (put the beer label inside of the bottle!)
Elputty
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
114 Posts

Profile of Elputty
Not quite - you have a spectator sign your $20 bill, and you sign their $20 bill. Then you roll them up together and have the spectator squeeze them...then they find that there is only one bill, but it has both of your signatures on it.
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
I love Paul's thinking.
Elputty
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
114 Posts

Profile of Elputty
Paul Harris has Tubular from the TA set where two bills melt together...
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
It's like deja vu.
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
Sugar Rush - A transportation of a chocolate from one hand to another

Not only can you give one chocolate to an individual, but ditch the gimmick to pocket, excusing yourelf for not having given another individual in the "moment" a chocolate. Come out of the same pocket you ditched the gimmick and give the other chocolate, as well, to another individual in the same setting.
Two give aways for the price of one moment frozen in time.

Keep the chocolate and share it with a friend or eat it on the way out.
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
231 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
The object has to be an impossible object. Like a bottle cap in bottle.
MKoeppel
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
76 Posts

Profile of MKoeppel
Bold Fusion / Ultimate Fusion by Darwin Ortiz.

It leaves you with a "fused" card, signed on both sides, which you can give to your spectator(s).
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Bob Solari has a simple nail bend- Nailed. With a little bit of work you can fashion your own sets. Once you do the trick, you can leave them with one of the bent nails. Frozen in time...unless they are like my Father who would promptly go out to the garage and bend the nail back so he could use it!

Using something like Jay Sankey's Gemini Pouch you do a key bend routine (one of several ideas he gives you with the pouch) and leave them the bent key. I just went to a hardware store and a got bunch of miscut keys (which they have no use for) and used them to make plenty for giveaways. You can usually find pairs of many different keys to make a good supply of them. You could use coins just as easily, but keys are a bit different. Plus with this routine it all happens hands off, which makes the bending more remarkable so they get a frozen in time souvineer that reminds them of your magic.

For some reason these two bending effects came to mind...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » Effects Frozen in Time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL