The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GO by Mark James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Scoopy Dooby Doo!

My latest exclusive scoop comes directly from the underground. This isn't meant to be public knowledge until Tuesday but as usual J 'Scoopmaster' Ferg got there first! Smile

Mark James will soon be releasing his take on the Omni Deck. I have seen it and love it.

The only information I'm prepared to give out at this point in time is that it's a 5 piece perspex deck, there will be no DVD as all the instructions will be updated in realtime online and Mark is likely to be releasing this through Magicbox.

Remember, you heard it here first Smile

Scoopmaster over and out.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks Scoop!
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

No problem Zombie.

I've had loads of PMs from people wanting to know the sources I use to get my exclusive scoops.

I told them all to get out of town. Do they honestly think I'm about to reveal my underground network to all and sundry!

In the meantime I'll probably see Mark at the world's best convention next weekend (Blackpool of course) so I'll see if I can persuade him to give me a go of GO so I can give a world first review here on the Café.
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
It's something not many people have heard of - Facebook! Three hours ago!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
There was an episode in the old Superman TV show from the 1950's where Lois Lane got very up in the grill of Clark Kent on all his "scoops". So I can appreciate the frustration of some Café members over how you beat us all to the punch with your exclusives.

Please keep them coming, because no matter who posts them, we all come here to talk about the latest and greatest. It really shouldn't matter who starts the thread ( but, we curse your crafty ways, with your access to all this inside info;-)
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
Inside info? Virtually word for word on FB.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
FB is a Gov't sponsored site to get info on it's citizens. I'd rather get my inside magic info from J 'Scoopmaster' Ferg!
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
Which is where he got it from. Copied pretty much word for word. Again.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Not that much of a scoop , I ordered this over a week ago, should be with me tomorrow

Carl
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Who is this Jamie Ferguson guy??? He seems to be so pathetic...
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 20:07, BrainMagos wrote:

No Seems about it !!!
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
This sounds like the product that I think Vanishing Inc was going to bring out soon? The Omni-Deck like product featured in the multiple revelations dvd? Im looking forward to this product.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-02-17 20:07, BrainMagos wrote:

Er, no, you're pathetic for letting him wind you and many others up so easily.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Guys guys guys

Please don't be envious of my ability to get the scoop. You all say you already knew. If that was the case you could have posted! However you didn't (funny that) so you can't claim the scoop AFTER I've broken the story here.

I do my best to dig for interesting news and all I'm met with is petty jealousy. If you really don't appreciate my work then I'll take my scoops elsewhere. It's up to you guys.

Now how about we discuss the effect rather than my journalistic approach.

Cheers guys

J Smile
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 03:20, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Guys guys guys

Please don't be envious of my ability to get the scoop. You all say you already knew. If that was the case you could have posted! However you didn't (funny that) so you can't claim the scoop AFTER I've broken the story here.

I do my best to dig for interesting news and all I'm met with is petty jealousy. If you really don't appreciate my work then I'll take my scoops elsewhere. It's up to you guys.

Now how about we discuss the effect rather than my journalistic approach.

Cheers guys

J Smile

Yes, let's discuss the effect. Where's the demo again?
Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
196 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
Jamie, if I was you, I would consider change my user name to Scoop Master, just a thought.
You might get noticed a bit more that way.
Keith.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Jamie it was not for me to say sorry if I get any more inside info I wil pm you so you can get the glory
tricktac
View Profile
New user
U.K
73 Posts

Profile of tricktac
This looks great, I bet it gets great reactions. I've always like Mark James' material, he is really funny, and seems like a good guy.

I think I might have to get this.
MarkJames
View Profile
New user
Preston, England
17 Posts

Profile of MarkJames
Hi guys,

Just thought I would say hello and clear up a few questions on this product.

Firstly, thanks Jamie (whoever you really are?) for starting this topic here at the magic Café, I'm not much of an active member here at the Café so when I heard this was here, I thought I would try to remember my password, log in and say hello myself.

That being said, I'm delighted to hear that you guys are looking forward to this. I've shown this to a few magicians in the 3-4 years I've been using it and been immediately met with 'Can you make me one too?' So a few of them have been floating around but apart from that it's been very much a secret. Thanks to the consistent badgering and encouragement of my friends (Andrew Green, Darren Robinson, Chris Congreave, and many others) I have finally decided to release this to the magic community.

Regarding Vanishing Inc's product release I can confirm that this is not the same item. Andi Gladwin and Josh Jay are releasing a product too but it is not the same as this. Andi & I have however spoken on the phone regarding our releases and as you would expect from Vanishing Inc, I think their product will be fantastic.

Regarding release, it will be available at first exclusively from myself (via paypal payment) and MagicBox in the UK, then sold and distributed worldwide (excluding UK) by Mark Mason via JB Magic.

Regarding it being the 'New Omni Deck'......There are ways to use this as an alternative to the Omni Deck, there are ways to use this as well as an Omni Deck, there are ways to use this that have nothing to do with how you would use an Omni deck. I haven't even scratched the surface of things you can do with this and I've been using it myself for 4 years!

The first videos of this will be posted online at http://www.youtube.com/gomagictrick and also on my personal Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/livemagician You can also get the latest news and any other information from there to. The videos I post are going to be very simple DIY videos which show the prop and ideas using it, no flashing lights, jazzy music, traffic lights or people walking away into the distance. I just want anyone who buys one of these to know 100% what it is before they get it.

Please feel free to fire any questions you may have to me directly via Facebook. I can't promise I will reply that quickly as I fly out to meet a cruise ship in India this Thursday. Therefore I will not be attending any magic conventions etc before Mid March.

Anyways, thanks for all of your interest, if you buy one I hope that you enjoy it.

Best wishes,
Mark James
magik1
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of magik1
Did any one buy this and if so what are your thoughts?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GO by Mark James (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL