The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2014-01-28 01:11, Killertweety wrote:
that'sCool, send me an e-mail (it is on my website) and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks. I appreciate that Smile.
TheRaven
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheRaven
Can anyone help me out with a PDF of English instructions for "The car Koornwinder (Tenyo)"? I just bought off Amazon last week and it came straight from Japan. I can provide proof of purchase.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2014-01-28 08:23, TheRaven wrote:
Can anyone help me out with a PDF of English instructions for "The car Koornwinder (Tenyo)"? I just bought off Amazon last week and it came straight from Japan. I can provide proof of purchase.

I can send it later today. Just got to find it.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
645 Posts

Profile of Inert
Inspired plan Killer re Tokyo Hobby as a backup/2nd copy site. Manuals, speed of shipment, etc., just do not matter in that context as all pertinent English info would already be in your possession.
bigjay1974
View Profile
New user
Worcestershire. UK
85 Posts

Profile of bigjay1974
I've purchased on magic week the undercover cube trick. Think I know how it's done however it came with no instructions does anyone have them or even could supply a method. I've attached a pic so you know I'm genuine

Jay

nuashow@gmail.com
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Same bind here with Trap Box. Just got it from Japan and can't figure out by the pics how the gimmick works (see finger positions on the box but what then). Don't need the English instructions but would appreciate any tips that I can write in ink on the Japanese instruction
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1423 Posts

Profile of edshern
George,
Sent the English inst for trap box to your email.
Hope it helps.
Any problem with reading it, PM me.

Ed
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Thanks Again Ed for the instructions. Really appreciate you taking the time to send it.

So far all the Japanese instructions on all my Tenyo purchases have had adequate illustrations to figure out the tricks, but the Trap Box had me stumped. Now just have to get a crisp new 1000 yen bill for the Trisector that came with this order Smile

George
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2483 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
George, you don't need to use a Japanese bill for Trisector. The unit comes apart and you can substitute any bill you want!
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Thanks Richard

I had heard this before but didn't want to start forcing parts out haphazardly and end up breaking it
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2483 Posts

If you have a set of English instructions it's explained quite clearly. There is a switch inside the unit that has to be moved and then it's easy to disassemble (and just as easy to reassemble. You can see it clearly even in the Japanese instructions.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Thanks Richard
Will definitely try the change to American currency myself
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1922 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Has anyone succesfully changed the Japanese or USD-bill with a EURO bill in Trisector? And if to, what did you use? The manual explains how to fold GBP, French Francs and a few others, but no EURO's.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes 50euro bill are perfect.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1922 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Thank you!
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
Hi! I recently ordered Tenyo's Phantoma trick, but it came with Japanese instructions! can anyone please pm me asap? I really want to learn it soon. Thanks!
SandyWeber
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of SandyWeber
Hi all!
Does anyone know how I can get the english instructions for the Koornwinder car? I bought this on Amazon and it came with the Japanese instructions only. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Sandy
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1423 Posts

Profile of edshern
Hi all,
Just found a Space Walking Coins . Only took 3 years. Smile
But no directions Smile
Can anybody help me out.
If you can, Please email to edshern@gmail.com

THANK YOU !
Ed
balzar
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of balzar
Add me to the list of folk in search of set of Tenyo instructions in English. I bought the effect where the packet of bills change from blank to real currency. The packaging is all in Japanese but I'm pretty certain the English version is called "Money Shock". I have the Japanese instructions, but I can't figure the thing out. If anyone could aid me in this I would be eternally grateful.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2483 Posts

If you would look at the Japanese instructions, you will find a part in English at the end that tells you how to download the English instructions from the Internet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd. (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL