The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gospels of Mary Magdelean and Judas Iscariot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

da_ol_coot
View Profile
New user
Chicago
17 Posts

Profile of da_ol_coot
Just getting a idea as to how many others have or are contemplating the purchase of either one or both of these works by Paul Voodini
I am a rejected seminarian (back in the 60's) who has knowledge of the finds of both of the original works and how the religious have fought the validity of the actual findings even though the same digs and findings within those digs have yield parts of the books of Enoch , Rebbecah , and others that are now in the Apocrypha ...the very fact that Mr. Voodini has used these as a stepping stone leaves much to the imagination to be used by a story teller such as I with a clerical background. The books should be shipping at the end of this month...
I am saying my Mia cop pa's and doing my penance now...for I am going to do some very dark things ...I do urge others to take a look at http://www.themindreaders.com site then do a search of the gospels themselves...a very compelling story indeed
"When you have more gratitude than expectations -you have a good thing going"
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Uhm, your Latin leaves a little in translation - it's mea culpa. And themindreaders.com is...for sale.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3825 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 00:39, da_ol_coot wrote:

I am a rejected seminarian (back in the 60's) who has knowledge of the finds of both of the original works and how the religious have fought the validity of the actual findings even though the same digs and findings within those digs have yield parts of the books of Enoch , Rebbecah , and others that are now in the Apocrypha ...

I must confess that I prefer Playboy magazine...
da_ol_coot
View Profile
New user
Chicago
17 Posts

Profile of da_ol_coot
To the CURATOR : There is nothing wrong with a good issue (where the pages don't stick together) of Playboy and a bottle of Dewars !
"When you have more gratitude than expectations -you have a good thing going"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5511 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Playboy. Nothing more magical than the mysteries of women. And Dewars. Don't even get me started...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gospels of Mary Magdelean and Judas Iscariot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL