The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Afterlife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4376 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
On now 1/6 itv 3 Drama about a psychic women,just thought I would give folk the nod,all the best.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 17:17, Fire Starter wrote:
On now 1/6 itv 3 Drama about a psychic women,just thought I would give folk the nod,all the best.

Thanks, for the heads Up!
Every Woman I have dated,is Psychic!
They,always know what is on my mind! Smile
And,if they do not know,they still tell me! LOL
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4376 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 18:01, Godzilla wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 17:17, Fire Starter wrote:

Thanks, for the heads Up!

Every Woman I have dated,is Psychic!
They,always know what is on my mind! Smile
And,if they do not know,they still tell me! LOL

lol, well the first episode was not too bad,quite creepy infact,so this might be a nice little spooky watch here in blighty lol.
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Is it going to be online anytime in the foreseeable future? I'd love to see it, but BBC America isn't within my budget, and doesn't show anything like this....
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4376 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 18:49, HeatherV wrote:
Is it going to be online anytime in the foreseeable future? I'd love to see it, but BBC America isn't within my budget, and doesn't show anything like this....

Hi Heather AfterLife is on Itv 3 not a bbc channel can you not view it on itv I player? just a thought,all the best.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Afterlife (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL