The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinvexed 3rd Generation by David Penn and World Magic Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Nojrraf
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Nojrraf
Hi Guys

Just wanted to show you the trailer for Coinvexed 3rd Generation. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyLCii46dI

"The Final Answer In Coin Bending!" Morgan Strebler

When David Penn released his Coinvexed coin bending gimmick, it established itself as the number one choice for professional magicians and mentalists all over the world. Coinvexed Third Generation takes the project even further with an improved gimmick and a DVD featuring three real world working routines.

In David Penn's double coin bend routine, a spectator signs a coin, which can be borrowed. Then something very extraordinary happens as they feel the coin bend within their own hands. The reactions for this are incredible as the coin is also signed! A second signed coin then bends whilst being isolated under their palm, on a table top. The spectator can then keep the coins as a souvenir, which freezes the moment for them forever.

No switches! The coins that the spectator has signed are the same coins that bend. Only the coins and the sharpie are seen and the sharpie can be used by the spectator to sign the coin. No special chemicals! Just diabolically clever gimmicks that hide in full view.

Get ready to unleash the ultimate signed coin bend on your audience! Reactions are guaranteed!

"Just when I thought my favourite coin bending gimmick couldn't get any better, David Penn has literally shattered my expectations! The new 'Coinvexed Double Coin Bend' routine is the final answer in coin bending! It is going straight into my set! This will be the first new material from another artist in my show, for two years. It's that *** good!"
Morgan Strebler

"That's F###ing Awesome! Can I Get That Now?"
David Blaine

"This takes the original (and great!) Coinvexed tool and gives it an extra 50%.

The original was very clever but this just takes the biscuit!"
James Brown - Winner of The Magic Circle Close Up Magician of the Year"

"In short, this is superb. The ultimate solution to the bending coin plot. It ticks all the right boxes - commercial, deceptive and extremely memorable. Very highly recommended!"

INCLUDED:
Two precision made gimmicks
HD DVD Featuring:
Double Coin Bend Routine
Single Coin Bend
Optical Bends
Psychology Explained
Special guests -- Marc Lavelle and Amit Badiani
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1892 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Hmmm, all the information you could possibly want, except release date and price
:rolleyes:
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2471 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 07:41, dooblehorn wrote:
Hmmm, all the information you could possibly want, except release date and price

I believe it is $125. The trailer is only so so as it only shows the reactions of the spectators which I get from QB2.0. The saga continues.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 07:09, Nojrraf wrote:
Hi Guys

Just wanted to show you the trailer for Coinvexed 3rd Generation. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyLCii46dI

"The Final Answer In Coin Bending!" Morgan Strebler

When David Penn released his Coinvexed coin bending gimmick, it established itself as the number one choice for professional magicians and mentalists all over the world. Coinvexed Third Generation takes the project even further with an improved gimmick and a DVD featuring three real world working routines.

In David Penn's double coin bend routine, a spectator signs a coin, which can be borrowed. Then something very extraordinary happens as they feel the coin bend within their own hands. The reactions for this are incredible as the coin is also signed! A second signed coin then bends whilst being isolated under their palm, on a table top. The spectator can then keep the coins as a souvenir, which freezes the moment for them forever.

No switches! The coins that the spectator has signed are the same coins that bend. Only the coins and the sharpie are seen and the sharpie can be used by the spectator to sign the coin. No special chemicals! Just diabolically clever gimmicks that hide in full view.

Get ready to unleash the ultimate signed coin bend on your audience! Reactions are guaranteed!

"Just when I thought my favourite coin bending gimmick couldn't get any better, David Penn has literally shattered my expectations! The new 'Coinvexed Double Coin Bend' routine is the final answer in coin bending! It is going straight into my set! This will be the first new material from another artist in my show, for two years. It's that *** good!"
Morgan Strebler

"That's F###ing Awesome! Can I Get That Now?"
David Blaine

"This takes the original (and great!) Coinvexed tool and gives it an extra 50%.

The original was very clever but this just takes the biscuit!"
James Brown - Winner of The Magic Circle Close Up Magician of the Year"

"In short, this is superb. The ultimate solution to the bending coin plot. It ticks all the right boxes - commercial, deceptive and extremely memorable. Very highly recommended!"

INCLUDED:
Two precision made gimmicks
HD DVD Featuring:
Double Coin Bend Routine
Single Coin Bend
Optical Bends
Psychology Explained
Special guests -- Marc Lavelle and Amit Badiani

I already scooped this a month ago and started a thread on L&G here...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&32

Let's avoid multiple threads on the same topic please.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1216 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 08:25, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I already scooped this a month ago and started a thread on L&G here...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&32
Let's avoid multiple threads on the same topic please.

There are already 4 threads about this trick. Coincidence or strategy?
MarcLavelle
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MarcLavelle
Quote:

Release is this week, at Blackpool; RRP is £95 (including VAT)

If you are around Blackpool, come on over to the World Magic Shop stand, and have a go with it! We will be offering full disclosure on the gimmicks and their workings!

(Bend your own coins though!) :-D
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
How about euro coins, can anyone really tell if it's possible and easy with it?

thank you in advance.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 08:24, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

I believe it is $125. The trailer is only so so as it only shows the reactions of the spectators which I get from QB2.0. The saga continues.

I have no problems saving up and buying a $125 tool that will allow me to create miracles... As long as it is A Durable tool. I don't consider it a gimmick. Hopefully I can find a shop that will let me play with it first before spending that kind of money. That is one thing I hated about QB2 not that it was an EXTREMELY expensive tool but that I couldn't find a soul who had it to play with. Finally I found a friend who lives by the QB2 and I must agree it is a very strong tool still don't believe its worth the price tag on it but hey to each there own. If coinvexed 3 is as legit as it sounds then I see my self getting one of these before I try to find a QB2 or even worse one of those overseas knock offs.... Sorry went a bit off topic, I just hope this is as good as I hope it to be.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 10:06, Waterloophai wrote:

A product overly hyped on The Magic Café? That never happens.
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
968 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
C'mon guys at least give it a chance!
As a user and BIG fan of Coinvexed 2.0 this will
Be my first stop at any of the dealers on Friday at Blackpool.
I for one am looking forward to seeing it and full credit where
it is due for allowing and showing 'full disclosure'. A very
refreshing change - well done guys!
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Or a conversion to a really bad search engine... IT use to be perfect.. now I have to google the topic just to find a proper Café page... BUT I LOVE THE Café (THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING))
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1820 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
I have a question for the guys at WMS

will you be offering any kind of upgrade offer for people that already have coinvexed 2
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Very good question JackMagic.

I'd like to know too. There was an upgrade kit available when CV2 came out so I would expect the same here.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is this a stand alone thing if we don't own the first two? I'm wondering if the optical bends are new or is that a rehash of the principles we may know if we're familiar with bends?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1313 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 18:00, JackMagic wrote:

will you be offering any kind of upgrade offer for people that already have coinvexed 2

I was told last week there would not be an upgrade kit.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I do bent coin routines, but they are pre-bent. I'd still be interested in this for the DVD because I find David Penn, like Justin MIller, passes on performance tips that are golden and so much can be learned. But, maybe the gimmick is something that I would use.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-02-19 23:11, rowland wrote:
Quote:

Greedy WMS! Smile
corindaman
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of corindaman
The quote from David Blaine is for Coinvexed two surely? Also I heard that Morgan had now given up Magic full time, if so he must be doing his show in his lunch hour!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1820 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-20 02:36, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-19 23:11, rowland wrote:
Quote:

Greedy WMS! Smile

For once I agree with Jamie shame on WMS
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:

Strategy. And you can bet Jamie's a part of it. If you can't beat 'em, hire em.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coinvexed 3rd Generation by David Penn and World Magic Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL