The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Bottle Production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Here's the description: The magician enters the stage holding two silk handkerchiefs, one in each hand. He displays each of the silks, showing they conceal nothing...or so it seems. In a flash, a full bottle of wine or champagne appears between the silks! His hands are empty and everything may be immediately handed out for complete examination. Comes with the a new gimmick, silk handkerchiefs and instructions! No Jacket or vest required. Can be performed in short sleeves!

I own this, have played around with it, and tonight used it and it kills... I know there are several different bottle productions out there but all of them, atleast what I have seen require a jacket or coat or is some kind of fake/gimmicked bottle, NOT THIS ONE...no holster in your jacket or bottle up your sleeve and its a REAL BOTTLE that you produce... The price is amazing too, it retails for $19.95 but is on sale for $12.95 .... check out the link: http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Bottle%20......ory_id=0

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
That description sounds a lot like the No Way Bottle production that came out last year. 2 silks, no coat or jacket.

http://google.com/search?q=vernet+bottle+production

Fits the profile, take a look. Smile

DD
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Great scoop Junior!

I love bottle productions me.

In fact I am the first close-up magician in the world to produce four full bottles purely from body loads (see the DP bottle production thread for proof).

I also love Bob Solari's clever thinking.

Therefore I will be buying this at some point sight unseen.

J Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
4 Bottles Jamie??? you gotta love and respect that...i love bottle productions, the reactions kill everytime...Lance Burton is my inspiration on this...i like david stone's idea with producing his shoes, I've never done that but love the creativity...

I'm very happy with my Instant Bottle Production purchase...i highly recommend everyone to pick one up...or 4 if your like Jamie Smile

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Bottle Production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL