The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stealing Pips by Oz Pearlman » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trulymagic
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of trulymagic
Hey guys,
I would HIGHLY, highly recommend this DVD, Stealing Pips by Oz Pearlman. He is a great magician. All of teh tricks on his dvd are awesome. They aren't really good for street magic, But the effect are very visual. There is a change taught called the Bertram Change, I don't know if any of you have heard about it but it is awesome. He also teaches a routine of card vanishes. There are several color change tricks. Card changing tricks. It is truly an amazing DVD. You can go to http://www.penguinmagic.com and pick up a copy for 30 bucks. ITS A STEAL. you will learn many allignmernt moves and such. it is just in yourface visual magic. whenever you guys have a chance BUY THIS DVD. also anyone who has the DVD already respond and give your thoughts on the DVD. Bye
Taylor
Smile
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
It is a very good DVD. nothing groundbreaking in it though. sleight staught can be found in other sources. though the routines are original I guess. Oz is an excellent magician, no doubt about that.
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Yes, I agree this DVD is great...One thing I do not like, is that this card magic requires a table, which isn't always on me
~joeKing
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
I don't like the effects all that much..though great thinking behind them, I never use the effects taught though. most require the dirty deck principle, I always like effects I can do with any deck of cards ala Larry Jennings effects Smile
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Can someone tell me were I can find a review on stealing pips?
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Chris Gold
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Chris Gold
You should read Michael Close's review of this DVD in MAGIC Magazine. I won't be buying it... Smile
Chris Gold
TS Entertainment INC
Hollywood, CA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stealing Pips by Oz Pearlman » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL