The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best way to start learning dove magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DarkMagiK
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of DarkMagiK
Hi all, this is the reason I love this Café. To ask questions like this. I have always loved dove routines and ever since watching lance Burtons FISM act when I was young I have wanted to do one and I think that I now have the magical knowledge and confidence to do so. But what is the best way to learn? The steals the outfit. The pockets etc everything as I have no idea how and where to begin. I know and understand how long doves live and have many pets already so they will be looked after for their whole life. I am now in the position where I can keep them. So what is best. I have to admit watching is a lot better for me than reading but I this is a passion that I am hoping you will see in the future. Thanks

DM
hady.87
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of hady.87
www.hadyakiki.com
will turn your mind upside down
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
I would say you need to read the Encyclopedia Of Dove Magic and watch at least another magic DVD, but that is the very beginner-ish part of it, I suggest looking into the other forums, cheers Smile !

btw guys, Im new here, can anyone please help me or guids me to how can I start my own topic on the magic Café, lol I seem 2 be like a cave man realted 2 that matter....either that or the button is invisible Smile Thank you Smile !
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2013-06-04 13:23, AmrKhaled wrote:

btw guys, Im new here, can anyone please help me or guids me to how can I start my own topic on the magic Café, lol I seem 2 be like a cave man realted 2 that matter....either that or the button is invisible Smile Thank you Smile !

From the forum index page, click on the forum heading most appropriate for the topic you wish to start. Then look in the upper left corner of the green area (under the main Magic Café banner heading). You will see POST NEW TOPIC in red. Click on that.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Darkmagik: to summarize all the information in the links above, the best DVD's to get are and not necessarily in that order:

General Grant's How to make a living stealing...doves of course
Tony clark's Unmasked 1 and 2 and behind the seams
Andy Amyx's Doves 101
Greg Frewin's complete course in Dove magic.

All the rest of the references are great but these should be on the top of your list. Be sure to watch those before you go out and buy some doves. Pay particular attention to the care and feeding and this is the most important part of keeping and raising doves and when the time comes, do not buy a dove from your local pet shop.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best way to start learning dove magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL