The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fragmented Thoughts, 3 excellent bizarre effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vanderballs
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Vanderballs
I'm very very happy to put on sale Fragmented Thoughts by 'Reverend' Tristan Stothard. These are three cracking effects that can work in a number of environments without modification.
Quote:
With ‘Tsarology’, you will reveal your participant’s personality, using a Tarot card selected by them…and be proved uncannily correct.

In ‘Revelations’, your own audience member proves that the Armageddon has already begun!

‘And you Shall be Forgiven‘, lastly, gives you the power to remove someone’s sins for them, from the murky depths of their very soul.

Also included, as a chilling bonus, the good Reverend bequeaths to you ‘Mark of the Beast’ – an effect you can carry around with you at all times, to prove that the end of days is drawing near.

I'm genuinely a big fan of Tristan's work and at £7.50 so should you be!

http://www.afterworldmagic.com/product/fragmented-thoughts/
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3770 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Looks like a good set of routines.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10768 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Yep they are good - I bought them at Lybrary.com last year

http://www.lybrary.com/fragmented-thoughts-p-148859.html

They are nice snappy dark routines!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fragmented Thoughts, 3 excellent bizarre effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL