The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Anyone Recognize This? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On May 1, 2017, ekins wrote:
Chazpro still sells it, although the one shown on their website doesn't have the grooves. They also have a stainless steel version with an ESP cube.

http://www.chazpro.com/magic-mental/

-Brian

To my amazement (despite the age of your message), when I clicked over to Chazpro's site they were still offering the ESP Stainless Steel version which was listed as a limited run of only 8 units. They had ONE left and had marked it down to $49.95 (from $79.95) with free shipping. I am pleased that I was able to nab the last one. After I placed my order the site shows it as out of stock:

http://www.chazpro.com/esp-die-cipher-stainless-steel/

Thank you for the message and link. I like the Die-Cipher idea but agree with others that a die with ESP symbols makes more sense.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
380 Posts

Profile of dragonash
I have used the original Di-Cypher type of effect with Flash Dice. I placed the dice in the box for the revelation of one of the numbers (not yet visible until shaken). Then opened the Di-Cypher to discover which is the actual choice. By shaking the Flash Dice the appropriate number of times, the dice all line up with the chosen number.

With Di-Cypher II there is no need to open the metal box until after the dice are shaken.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Does anyone have the English instructions for Die-a-bolic by Lubor Fiedler? I need them.

Please PM me if you are willing to share them with me.

Thanks!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
PM sent...
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Still looking if anyone can help. Thanks!
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Got it. Thank you John!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Anyone Recognize This? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL