The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
Hey!

I'm not sure where to post this but I just wanted to say if you have not done business with Russ and his company, you should do so!
I can't say enough about the customer service you get from Russ. I've talked to him many times over Facebook and I can't tell how annoying I must be, I'm a part time professional so when I make a purchase I want to be sure of it. Between the wife and four kids, my money is only spent on products and company's I can trust. And I can tell you guys that I have never been disappointed in a purchase from RSVP! And I have the majority of the DVDs that he has released!

It's nice when a magic company takes all questions and customer service so seriously! It's a rare thing in any business now days!

I just wanted to say thank you publicly because my main profession is in customer service and we tend to only hear about our mistakes and I know it's nice to hear when we do good. Thanks for the great customer Russ!

Brandon Sheffield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL