The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PK Ring strength (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter McMillan
View Profile
Special user
St. George, Utah
502 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Has anyone found a source for PK finger rings rings with a rating of N48, N50 or N52 in size 13 (24mm)?

Pete
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1592 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Supermanmagnets.com , they carry some if the best around that I have found strenght wise. I believe they are in that mag range....
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Please don't forget ladies!!!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1424 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
http://www.supermagnete.de/eng/MR-01?img=4

N50, range of sizes, for 32 Euros.

BJC
Phasmologist
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
400 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Very timely topic for me! I'm looking for the same. Supermagnetman.com has N50s in size 12.5 and then jumps to 14. I went to a jewelry store and they measured me at an 11. On the advice of the kind folks at Outlaw, I went one size larger and ordered a 12 and a 12.5. Guess what...not big (loose) enough for detecting an Outlaw product 100% of the time.

So morale of the story is that it may take a couple tries to get the right size!

My question is...has anyone ordered the new "Thick N50 Wedding Rings" from supermagnetman? They are twice the price. I would order if I knew that extra thickness helps with the detection of another object.
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » PK Ring strength (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL