The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dunninger Knows Addendum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
422 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
One of the reasons I lecture is to not only meet new people, but also to hopefully expand my research. Since Dunninger Knows was released in November, I have lectured in London and at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. From both those lectures, I obtained not only additional information about Dunninger's TV work, but fascinating ephemera as well. As this material would have been included in Dunninger Knows had I had it earlier, I have decided that I will release a pdf that includes this additional information. Some of it - and I am not kidding - will shock and amuse you. YES - he was a bold performer.

I should have it ready in a few weeks. Those of you that purchased Dunninger Knows directly will be receiving an email with the file. Those that purchased from a dealer, I'll post how to obtain it.
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3056 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Great! Look forward to it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dunninger Knows Addendum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL