The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Close up Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Will-Ace
View Profile
Regular user
Newark NJ
170 Posts

Profile of Will-Ace
Smile Hi, I've been studying magic for 5 years. I specialize in manipulation (sleight of hand).
I don't work in magic jet, but I will like to. Do any of you have any recommendations on how to get started. Smile
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Welcome to the Café Will-Ace,
Have a great time here!
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hey I'm on your shoes I've been doing magic for a while but I decided to do it profesionally, so I started by decided where I want to go with magic and tracing a plan, let me know how old are you and there are many things you can do, the first thing you are going to get is for you to keep studying or to Practice , practice, practice but depends on your goals there are so many things you can do . so tell us more about yourself and you will get invaluable advice from all the members of the Café. Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Will-Ace,

There are numerous threads at the Café that discuss this very topic. It will take a while to sort through all the information but well worth it. You may want to check out New to Magic, although you are not a beginner but a lot of questions are answered there by the working pros. There is also the forum "Tricky business" which discusses the business side of magic.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions.
Welcome! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Will-Ace Smile Smile Smile
It is always nice to welcome newbee here. We remember that every amateur may be a proffessional one day. Try to use the Café often and ask for help. Yopu will find
unbelievable help here. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Close up Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL