We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Marvellous Fourseen Wallet: Reviewed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
What more would you like to know, sir?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Nothing I guess you always hear the hype on how great something is, then months later we get the truth on how much of a worker products really are... And since I havent seen and for sale on the tricks section I was curious on stories..
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Sure, I get you.

My own experience has been excellent. I'm using it a lot. For what that is worth, please take it. If I were you, I would also be waiting for feedback. (That just means I usually wait a while for products to get feedback, it is no reflection on this wallet.)

I understand about money being tight, God knows. Thus, I would not want to be the sole voice to encourage you to spend the money.

Best.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks for your input man, really appreciate it.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1116 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I think there will be lots of reviews once the wallet becomes widely available here in the States. I know that Murphy's will be distributing to dealers at some time in the (hopefully very near) future; right now it's still listed as "Pre-sale." I am really looking forward to seeing the wallet at a local brick and mortar before taking the plunge. I will more than likely end up getting one based upon the info I have seen so far, but I'd still like to see one first before purchasing.

Best,
MJ
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Yeah I guess I have to wait to see how the states react to it. It looks good but I need it to fit in my back jean, slack or uniform pocket.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Palsa 23....I got this wallet about a week and a half ago and I love it....The peeks are amazing and I hate a lot of peek wallets....The card to wallet functions are awesome and the reverse mulica move is worth the price of the wallet.....you can do absolute miracles with the reverse mulica move....I don't review stuff I like a lot, because I don't want everyone to have what I have but this is toooooooo gooooooood!!!! The dvd with it is also awesome....there are so many routines for any type of performer. The wallet is now my ever day wallet.....it fits great in my back pocket with jeans and slacks......You will not be disapointed
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hmmm sounds great. Everyday wallet is Important to me. Can I still perform heirloom or Kollosal Killer? Right now I use the Real Mans Wallet, no Peek option but I do use Heirloom quite frequently.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Perhaps you can, but it might disable your peek options if you do
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Thanks for all the kind words guys. The wallet will be shipping to Murphys for general release in the next couple of days so should be stateside very soon.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Matthew, Love the Suspects DVD only way I do Omni now. Hope to get my hands on one of these soon. I love my real mans wallet and since you stopped using yours for this I might have to change it up.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1624 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Just received (The Fourseen Wallet)the quality and construction is awsome, first class all the way.
While watching DVD1 I noticed that the the wallet flap opens from left to right, that makes a larger opening to extract the envelope for card card to envelope.
The wallet that I received opens where the flap drops down,the opening at the top or bottom is too small to load a small envelope.
Are there two different modles?
Tricky Ricky
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Tricky I noticed that too but I figured it was just to make his a little more one of a kind. Mine does just like yours. Still in DVD 2 you will see that he explains all routines with our version.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
State sides anyone know where I can find the Right Envelopes and right "STUFF" for the Card to Sealed Envelope? IN white or better yet Black, kinda like the Odd Card effect.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Might be worth contacting Matthew for a template. It would be good to know that was in place. The adhesive for the crucial flap is what you would expect.

If that doesn't work, then send me your address and I'll mail you an envelope to dissect.

Tom
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I just started playing with mine, and I'm having a little trouble with one aspect of the wallet. Can anyone who owns this, and has been working with it for a bit, pm me? I don't want to discuss anything relating to the inner workings.
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
320 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Calix & Chakkan, the french Magic Magazine called : the Magigazine; just review some products.
Here you can find:
- Coinvexed 3 par David Penn
- Electric Touch + par Yigal Mesika
- Fourseen Wallet par Matthew Wright
- Anthologie de Luke Jermay (a book with lot of Jermay Stuff... translate in french)

If you don't speak french, don't worry, we just subtitles this episod.
Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00z5gD2PlWE
hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Can anyone talk about the secret swami nail writer window? I would like to know if I have to open the wallet to access it or if it can be accomplished while the wallet is closed? Any thoughts regarding this feature would be great. Thanks.

Henok Negash
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Wallet must be opened if you have the second wallet in there. If not then you can just use the second wallet alone and work around with not having to open it.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Been a few months LOVING MINE!!! CHIME IN!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Marvellous Fourseen Wallet: Reviewed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL