The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Marvellous Fourseen Wallet: Reviewed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Alden
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Alden
Hi guys, I'm new to magic and want to buy a wallet to use for peeks and also CTW ( I've just ordered Peter Nardi's Extractor and also the Casanova Concept). Both effects allow for a CTW routine. However there are so many wallets out there I really don't know which one to purchase. This one looks greatr but then so do the Espionage and the FI Nitro, any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Many Thanks
Aiden C
paisa233
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of paisa233
I use to use the Real Mans Wallet but had to peek system, now I use this solely and love it.
Arsenal
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
81 Posts

Profile of Arsenal
I bought this wallet along with Matthew's Nut Dropper, both are really quality prop. As others have noticed, the inside flap actually opens from top to bottom, while Matthew's opens from left to right, which, to me is more natural.

Has anyone received a wallet with left-to-right opening flap exactly the same as Matthew's ?
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
214 Posts

Profile of milesart
I use the B K M Wallet and am very happy with it.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I have this for sale if anyone is interested.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Marvellous Fourseen Wallet: Reviewed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL